Ban Regarding TribusZA
I had logged on for the first time ever on the server still learning rules etc. In fact it was my first time on any RP game mode on G Mod. I played all day for just over 4 hours. I was role playing as a rebel and shouting out things over the mic in the street that apparently the police didn't like. They tazed me and restrained me. Every time I woke up they would taze me again. I didn't get a chance to speak or defend myself. I didn't catch their names but soon after(They would not arrest me they were tazing repeatedly no matter how cooperative i was and despite the fact that I was restrained) some urgent family business showed up and I didn't have time to sit around and deal with this failRP. So I hit escape and clicked quit. Roughly an hour or 2 later when the family business was dealt with. I returned to find that I was banned.
I would like this dispute to be sorted ASAP.

I wish the admins well and to please sort this out.
Make an un-ban request.

The sub-forum is at the bottom of the main page.
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
Like Ethan said you can make an UBR here:
http://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15

Administrators should be able to check the logs to check if youre telling the truth. Lying will only get you in more trouble so make sure youre telling the truth Wink
Good luck!