Unban request...
Your name: russia bresidend ;^)

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:53359343 and STEAM_0:1:53359343

Banned by: Console and [FL] Sir Crow

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban and BRA (56162) - FearRP

Involved:N/A

Why we should unban you:

I started playing a couple of days ago and i quickly fell in love with the game, it was so fun playing this rp with my friends that i quickly became a donator to support the makers and everybody involved, and of course to play as SRU Cheese. first i got a FearRP ban last night, which i don't know why i got. i was playing as SRU and i just disconnected inside the nexus while nothing was happening, i had not done anything other than becoming SRU and saying Hi to the president and other SRU officers, then i felt like it was time to go to bed. So i disconnect and when i wake up today: 03.01.2015 i have been banned for three days?..... i didnt understand why this had happened to me but i thought i would just wait it out. i went out and when i came back, several of my friends were playing and i really wanted to join them. so i logged on another account i have, where i have family shared my games a long time ago and i launch gmod, go on to your server and play for a few minutes, then i got banned. i checked the fearlessrp.net site as soon as i saw the ban and i discovered that i had been perma banned... This really annoyed me, because a friend of mine told me that i shoud just play on this account and i cant get banned, i really like the game mode and i want to keep playing it. of course i now understand that using double accounts is wrong and i will not do it again, not to mention that i just donated and i dont have a job or a lot of money so it would be a huge waste if i only get to play as donator for a few days. so i beg you to please unban be or atleast shorten my ban off, because i really didn't know that i couldn't use a family shared account and i the fearRP ban was given to me for no reason.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
You, along with many others shot and killed a player who had a hostage. You fear for that player's life as you're government. Same applies if someone has a member of your group hostaged. You fear for their life. You want them to be alive.

The double-accounting ban is all on you. If you took the time to read our Terms of Service, you would know it's not allowed.

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]