UnBan Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Storm

Your ban ID: 57530

Banned by: [FL:M] Nevy

Reason: Fear Rp

Involved: No one

Why we should unban you:  So yesterday i was playing on v2p with my mates and ended up being chased by the police, i ended up flipping my car so i started running on foot. I ran towards the metro and was tazed and cuffed which was fair. Mean while there was a prop killer on top of a nearby hotel (Which Nevy dealt with after) so i thought that he was going to try and kill us so i ran into the metro station to avoid being killed, just as i was stopping nevy picked me up and without questioning me just banned me for 24 hours without explaining my reasons and did not let me explain, i know i have been banned before for fear rp but since then have matured and tryed to get more involved with rp's and am really enjoying the servers. I know the ubr will probably not been seen in time but i just ask that next time the mod questions me without just straight up banning me.
You had a group of officers, including SRU, have you under gunpoint/taser inside the Metro Station. You tried to turn and run (While handcuffed) to get to the teleport point to try and get away. You need to take a break and understand what FearRP is because it seems that you just haven't grasped an understanding of that rule. 
Denied
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]