Player report : .IG Aukoc
Name of player: .IG Aukoc

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20162346

Time in GMT: 9 ish

Server: Build

Summary: I was being accused of minging somebodies props which I wasn't. His contraption looked like a smoke grenade and I was trying to help him. He refused my help and told me to fuck off. I took a lighter approach and had a little bit of a joke about it where .IG got involved and called me a moron. I warned him of insulting OOC (Which he has a blacklist history of) and didn't seem to care and thought it was more important that I'd been punished for a similar offence which sounds like a disregard of rules. Seemed like he didn't care.

Evidence:[Image: 1zmfj2v.png]
(01-03-2015, 12:25 AM)Charlie4kwl Wrote: Summary: I was being accused of minging somebodies props which I wasn't. His contraption looked like a smoke grenade and I was trying to help him. He refused my help and told me to *** off.

I called you a "moron" one time and that was it. Whatever you're saying in this first part was definitely not about me. Beanpole and I were building a house not too far from where you were at in the Industrial area. I can show you a screenshot of Chocbar98 lighting props on fire next to you if that is what you are referring to here.
It's nothing to do with what you were building. It was to do with what some other guy was building. And his ride turned into a smoke grenade because it glitched out, and we were trying to tell him how to fix it however he repeatedly dismissed our help and then you decided to get involved in OOC when it had nothing to do with you. And one time two times, it doesn't matter how many times you did it, what matters is that you did do it, you've got a blacklist history for doing it only 27 days ago and the way you came across making it sound like 2 wrongs make a right. I know I have a history of insults via OOC, that's because I get rattled and I'm quite temperamental so when people try to annoy me, it usually works but I've watched my mouth on OOC massively and I've actually filed 3 BR's on people insulting OOC. Don't bring up my past, or anybodies past, period.
(01-03-2015, 12:15 PM)Charlie4kwl Wrote: ...you've got a blacklist history for doing it only 27 days ago and the way you came across making it sound like 2 wrongs make a right.

Don't bring up my past, or anybodies past, period.
Being a bit hypocritical up there, eh?

The things I said 27 days ago were much more vulgar than the word "moron," and that was like what, a four minute long blacklist? I apologize for hurting your feelings with that. At least it didn't get worse, pal.
Not hypocritical because I've learnt my lesson and I'm not the one insulting OOC. At the end of the day, regardless of both our pasts, you've quite evidently broke a rule. No matter how severe, you've insulted in OOC, which is forbidden.
(01-04-2015, 01:26 PM)Charlie4kwl Wrote: Not hypocritical because I've learnt my lesson and I'm not the one insulting OOC. At the end of the day, regardless of both our pasts, you've quite evidently broke a rule. No matter how severe, you've insulted in OOC, which is forbidden and quite frankly, it doesn't have anything to do with my history, however it does have something to do with yours as you're the one repeatedly committing the offence, I served a ban for repeatedly doing this, I only think it's fair that someone else should, especially with such a disregard for the rules.
Approved

Closing notes:

A minor blacklist has been given out
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]