Paranormal Activity 3
Yo
Just saw the trailer for the new Paranormal Activity

http://www.paranormalmovie.com/?video=theatrical

Whats your thoughts?
Well something is for sure..... I aint watching that shit, I can't stand horror movies they always scare the crap out of me...

But if u like that kind of movies.. Go for it! Ive seen a clip of those ppl who were in the cinema to watch the 2nd of the Paranormal series they were all crying!! :O
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Paranormal Activity is one of the funniest movies I've ever watched. It's not even scary, just plain hilarious.

Same with Paranormal Activity 2.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Yep, thats what i think too, they are not scary at all for me :/ Imma watch the third anyways
the movies are quite scary imo lol.
But it's a great opportunity to troll in the cinema, when you're sitting there on a quiet moment start screaming AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! and like the entire cinema 'll scream with you, I tried it and it actually works.
-Signature removed-
The following 2 users Like s.J.'s post:
  • equal, Triangle
I am in love with these movies Cheese they are so much fun to see with a group of people. It's gon be a blast!
(09-04-2011, 12:14 PM)King Guami Wrote: on a quiet moment start screaming AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! and like the entire cinema 'll scream with you,

Lol awesome i wanna try that.. XD
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I've watched number 2, now a man. No watchie 3 - Fuck dat
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
pussy!Cheese