Unban Request
Your name: GogoHeart111
Your ban ID: 57533
Banned by: [FL] General Rickets
Reason: Double Accounting
Involved: -
Why we should unban you: I moved My account because I got my pc hacked about monthes ago ... And i got globally banned in Bohemia Interactive games ... And I didn't move my account because of a Ban or anything In your server . I just "MOVED" my account . And I was Following my bans and blacklisting without going to the other account . Or probably you could say That this is my main Gmod Account . And Reason #2 for moving my account that is my pc is laggy and I made like 1 account for multiplayer and the other account for Single player with workshop mods and stuff . So which Clears that I didn't break any rules or change in account to Play Fearless while banned in the second account .
You have a previous account which has 14 bans. You are going to have to put a little more explanation into your UBR.

Ok... Well sir if i can know which kind of information you want me to put ?

BTW .... 1: I started playing FL when i was 9years old and that time i wasn't able to speak english or read the rules . . 2: i had a sibling who i was having my account shared with him (he was younger that me) and knew about the games share thing at steam so i used it to make my self a new account , and have a sperate account that is mine ( i am using the second account only to play FL).

If i have anything else to say just tell me ....
Answer the following questions:

Why did you double account?
What makes you worthy of an unban?
What do you have to say about the 14 bans on your other account?

1: I am sharing this account with someone of my homemates . And when i knew about this sharing thing on steam I just did it (my other homemate made a new account and bought Gmod )

2:I am doing a fresh start in fearless with leaving all the rading and the money printing and raging and getting banned everytime I play fearless and i started making roleplay and stuff (proof : I had 1roleplay point given by you ; Barbour Shop )

3:in the last bans and stuff I was not able to talk english and stuff (I didn't understand the rules and stuff and my homemate too )

Hope you understand me ... Because FearLess is a big thing for me ,,, like I learned 75% of my english at fearless . And i learned that killing is not always funny . and as I said I am looking for a freshstart at fearless servers .
Im going to unban you on the following terms. If you EVER get blacklisted or banned you will be permabanned. You will only get one chance this time so don't mess it up.

Thanks alot ... I always loved your server ...
But it still says that i am banned what is the reason ?
Approved.