unban request (unfair ban)
Your name: [FL:RP] Beefy_Sheep

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:68501454

Banned by: [FL:M] Laurenz

Reason: Staff Impersonation, Lying to me

Involved:  [FL:M] Laurenz

Why we should unban you:
firstly i did not lie ( dont know how i lied when i told him truth) that i did not know the tag [FL] ment you were staff i only thought staff was [FL:M/A]   i just wanted to get rid of the RP part, i told him that and i said i was sorry and didnt know FL was just staff i immedly changed my name back with [FL:RP] and he then spawned me back to my location. i though it had been dealt with and it was over then banned for staff impersantion and then lying(did not lye!) (not sure if this is admin abuse) im very sorry for this and i thought it was sorted when he spawned me back after i recorrected my name. i did not try to act like a member of staff as i was unaware of FL just being for Staff. sorry for this,
[FL] Is a fearless staff tag for administrators, supervising administrators, developers and owner.
[FL:M] Is a staff tag for moderators.
[FL:RP] Is a fearless member tag, for role players the RP in the FL:RP stands for roleplayer.

Just to make things clear.
thanks raptorSmile didnt know about just the [FL] thanks
Quote:Lying to me
This was due to the fact that I found it hard to believe that someone with 189 hours, 7 prior bans, most with the proper tag in them, that someone at this point does not know the difference between [FL], [FL:M] and [FL:RP]. You claimed you did not know, and yet every so often at the top of the screen it clearly states
"Put [FL:RP] infront of your name to join the community."
I found your reason for putting [FL] into your name fishy..
You claim you were completely unaware of this, then?
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
i have never seen that bit before im not a pro gamer atall and ave read in game rules but not any like that i was not lieing i would sear on my families life on it!
i did not try to act as a memeber of staff in anyway and did RP, i changed my name as soon as you told me this which i then thought the situation was resolved
I approve of the removal of his suspension.
Just be sure not to add staff tags into your name in the future as this can be taken as an attempt to impersonate FL staff members.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Approved.