A way too lengthy ban filled with false reasons and allegations
It said Disconnected by user. So yes. You did infact DC. You also Tased me and RDMed me for no reason whilst I was talking to the president. Ill get another admin to look over this asap. I do not believe that your power cut as soon as you finished shooting me to death.

Get another admin to take a look, I did genuinely have a power cut, I wasn't MEtagaming, and it wasn't a random tasing.  I have said multiple times that I was uninformed that you were allowed to be there, so I tased and attempted to handcuff you as a precautionary measure, so therefore this ban should be shortened.  You also went about swearing unnecessarily which is very, un-admin like.  That is a lot of your ban reasons disproved, with evidence from other witnesses, you however have no evidence apart from your own word, which does not stand against evidence from witnesses in a court of law.  I understand this ban will not get removed, but it should be shortened.
Rickets I thought my point was very clear. It's funny how since I have been sticking up for R.Holmes on here my own ban has been extended aswell. Look I know admins don't like putting a ban on for wrong reasons but come on, there's more than enough evidence to say R. Holmes is telling the truth. There is even an obvious lie by you about the amount of time you were talking to the president for, making it look like you may have something against the accused.
What does being an admin have to do with an IC situation my character IC was pissed off therefore swearing. You are also failing to mention the fact that after "tasign me and atempting to handcuff" you shoot me dead.

I am not lying about anything. I was talking to the president for a very long period of time. You ban was extended due to the fact it is your 11th ban.

So because it's his 11th ban, it's now extended, that is ridiculous, you are obviously trying to avoid the fact that you have banned me for too long a period.  Your bio states you want to be part of the military, you won't make it two seconds in training if you do not accept you have made a mistake and attempt to re-correct it.
Well as I have stated before, the time in between my ban and R.holmes' ban is 2 minutes 6 seconds, meaning that You could have been speaking to the president for not much time at all, therefore R. Holmes could have only just noticed that you were a citizen and tazed you straight away, panicking, as a good copper should. And the thing about my 11th ban is fair enough
I strongly recommend that you get it out of your head that bringing my personal wishes into this UBR. You do not know the discussions im curently having therefore I suggest you stop talking until a final verdict has been made.

Im going to conclude this. After all that I have seen regarding this ban from both sides and what I have seen in the logs.

I am going to shorten this ban to 1 month. The reason for one month is you tazed him and shot him to death. The metagaming has no evidence and will be removed.

The rest of the is valid.

Random tasing - You do not taze someone because you don't know why they are there. You taze them if they pose a threat. If he is talking to the president there is no purpose to taze.

then RDM ing as a cop - You did in fact kill him after you tazed him.

DC after - You disconnected right after. You disconnected almost instantly after shooting him. In the situation, I do not believe that your power cut right after rdming him. Our servers have a system where it tells us if you disconnect or get kicked due to internet or computer issues. That is so this does not happen. You are saying that our system is messed up as well as it happening instantly after you RDMing someone.

In conclusion you are in the wrong for these said things and the ban will be one month because of this.

Concluded.