The Stock Market
The Stock Market
The Stock Market was created by Jonathon Steel.
Copyright of Steel Industries.

The Stock Market is a collection of businesses, big and small, that are selling a service and/or product and want to sell equity in their company to the public, to raise further capital.

The Stock market will officially once at least 7 companies will join the Stock Market's listings. Then, an order forum will be distributed through this page and you may reply with an order and added to the list. Then you'll be able to go to company meetings and accept any benefits they may (or may not, sadly) offer.
Companies, Apply today!
  • Earn More Capital.
  • Boost the Economy!
  • Participate in a massive, endless Roleplay!
  • Get your name out there through!
Application Form:

Code:
Name of your Company:
Name of Company Owner(s):
(Please put a link to contact through steam)
How much money does your company make every week?
How long has your company been around?
What does your company provide or service?
Can you provide any benefits to your stockholders, such as discounts, freebies, etc?
Will you have the ability to hold stockholder meetings?
By joining this listing, you agree to pay a 1% tax to Steel Industries EVERY week on capital FROM LISTINGS.
This is a small fee for what you could be making. If you make $100,000/Week, we receive $1,000.

Company | $/Stock | Stocks Available | # of Holders.
(ex.) Steel Industries | $4.00 | 5000 | 1
Holder's Name | Stocks Held in Company... | # Of Stocks Held
(ex.) Jonathon Steel | Steel Industries | 5000
Good luck with this! I've been working on something similar but I haven't had much time to put forward with it.
(01-03-2015, 03:17 AM)Noble Wrote: Good luck with this! I've been working on something similar but I haven't had much time to put forward with it.

Very nice. I'm just trying to keep it more local and simple. Within' the forums and games, sorry if I intruded on your idea, I was unaware. Thank you for the kind words.