Player report : [FL:RP] Conn
Name of player: [FL:RP] Conn

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11409226

Time in GMT: 1:30 ish

Server: v2d

Summary:We were raiding him as he made rules against setting up businesses which affected me, a young business man. I didn't have much funds and didn't want to pay the extortionate $1000 to have my business validated so I decided to protest. Nobody made an effort so I decided to escalate mine and we got a team together in order to talk some sense into the president. And we were greeted by a lovely doom fort, he had 4 doors inside the Nexus and obviously the maximum is 3, another rule he broke is that the doors he placed had slits on one side but not on the other and the SRU were using this to their advantage and shooting us through the slits that we didn't have. 
In fact one of the examples for the doom fort rule is "Shooting through small holes" which is essentially what they were doing. In the video I also phys gun the door to prove that it's Conn's. The door is also unable to be molotoved which isn't against the rules, it's just a loop hole however it grants them an unfair advantage so I asked him to remove the door 3 times in OOC otherwise I'd be posting this ban request and I even went to the extent to try tell him what he did wrong after he was raided and I was instantly dismissed regardless of my efforts to help this player.

Evidence:
After watching the video again I've also realised that Conn is also guilty of building during a raid, which you can see in the background at 1:33 ish. It had to be him because as you can see at 0:02 on the scoreboard there's only two SRU's. Both of which were shooting at us when we rushed them, therefore the only other person that could be there would have been Conn.
I'd like to hear Conn's side of the story here.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Laurenz, I'm not being funny. But this BR's been up for over a week. He's evidently broken the rules here and doesn't plan on responding to this BR.
Approved.

User found guilty for doomforting, a blacklist will take effect.

Closing notes: The accused had plenty of time to speak but did not. Which will in line support he is guilty as he has no claims nor evidence to defend himself.