Builder Wanted!
Hello. I am looking for a very skilled builder who can build me all kinds of detailed and unique dupes. I will be paying of course, amount will vary on build size. If you think you have what it takes, either add me on steam (EpicSpadge) or comment below and we will meet on any of the servers so you can show me what you are capable of. I do need alot of things doing currently so the amount of work needed will vary on what I need and when.
Thanks.
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!

Visit our Clan Page and feel free to post what you need built!
(01-02-2015, 11:19 AM)Nevy Wrote:
Visit our Clan Page and feel free to post what you need built!

Thank you, I have contacted the leader of your organisation

I can build some stuff for you too.. much people love my dupes and they are unique (some of them have been sold)
[Image: Portugal.jpg]
(01-03-2015, 02:27 PM)freekillercy Wrote: I can build some stuff for you too.. much people love my dupes and they are unique (some of them have been sold)

Okay, add me on steam and you will have to show me some previous work so I can see

(01-04-2015, 11:01 AM)EpicSpadge Wrote:
(01-03-2015, 02:27 PM)freekillercy Wrote: I can build some stuff for you too.. much people love my dupes and they are unique (some of them have been sold)

Okay, add me on steam and you will have to show me some previous work so I can see

Already added - FantochesPT
[Image: Portugal.jpg]