SteamID:
russia bresiden: STEAM_0:1:53359343 - SRU Leader
Conn: STEAM_0:0:11409226 - President
Faces: STEAM_0:1:67240630 - SRU Member
RumpeSniffern: STEAM_0:0:121377064 - SRU Member

Involved People:
Von Tempski: Raider
Already_Fallen(FIN): Our Hostage
Zecon (witnessed first part, wasn't here for second).

Time in GMT:
‎The FearRP breakage happened at: 02 ‎January ‎2015, ‏‎01:19:26 (GMT+0)

Server:
V2D

Summary:
Myself and Von Tempski had witnessed the President (Conn) go dictator. We had looked into his laws and read them with detail. He was constantly swearing at the citizens over the broadcast, then he released a law which ordered store owners to pay 1 grand to own a store (see screenshot one), otherwise he'd be making our store illegal. We as the store owners were obviously not happy, so we decided to fight for our freedom and rebel against the dictator.

We'd made our way up onto the top floor and stood awaiting a Molotov. We'd called the lift up and awaited it so we could rush back down and buy some molotovs. In the lift we were greeted by a police officer. We then grabbed him as a hostage and hurried him in, then we shouted across to the President that we'd taken a officer hostage and we made sure to remind him FearRP now applied. Another cop followed up as we were about to move into the base, so we grabbed him too and let the President and SRU know. We walked around and down onto the Nexus bridge. This is where I shouted about the hostages even more, and made them totally aware I could kill him within a tap of my trigger.

Von Tempski then decided to go back and watch the lift, here a SRU came up and killed him. This was totally fine with us as it was Von's fault for walking up there without a hostage, but Von hadn't shot any of the SRU so my FearRP was still applied. Meanwhile, I was still at the bridge explaining to Conn why he couldn't kill me as he didn't understand at all. He decided to turn around and tell me "all british people on this server get angry, maybe it's their accent?". At this point I'd had enough and ALT+TABed to quickly open DXtory, but kept sights aimed at the hostage and I was tabbed for a mere 5 seconds as I opened it. When I came back in, as you see in the video, I was greeted by him authorising the SRU to shoot at me, whilst I had a clear sight on the hostage and I shouted this ingame but sadly my microphone wasn't set to record on DXtory as I'd just set it up, but Fallen can be my backup for this.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(PS. I have also attached a image of the SRU later teamkilling a cop, but this isn't massively relevant to the case)

Evidence:

Video of the entire event:

Spoiler: Screenshot Two

Spoiler: Screenshot Three

Spoiler: Screenshot Four

Spoiler: Screenshot Five

Spoiler: Screenshot of the Teamkill, not relevant to case but a rule break

Kind Regards,
Wood.
This isn't even an issue, this was brought up with Zecon, and I wasn't punished or told I did anything wrong.

There are you a few things you need to know.
  1. You can only blame me for this, if I gave the order. Not that there is anything to blame, nothing was done wrong.
  2. You were totally exposed on the bridge, I had people on every angle, the hostage was unharmed and we knew that, so we shot. How is that breaking FearRP? It wasn't like there was no other way to kill you without injuring or killing the hostage, in which case, then, we would fix this. Not that you would.
  3. Zecon was going to end your raid, I told him not too, I did this for you, because I know how you felt, and this is how you repay my kindness? What a dick move.
  4. You constantly threatened me and others with 'recording' or 'banning' or 'posting a request' or, calling 'an administrator.' Then you private messaged me in an attempt to threaten me Then, you saw that wouldn't work, and tried to smooth it all out.
I look at this as a personal attack, on me and others who gave you a chance to try, giving you freedom from a rule. And you took that and ripped my trust and kindness to shreds. And for that I have 0 respect for you.

I have a video of this, but he has the exact same one. But I'll put it here anyways, because it's 60fps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFOXym8k...e=youtu.be
I'll go through your points as lifted, but please stop mentioning Zecon as all he said was the reasons for our raid, he went AFK during the hostage part.
1. Sure, if you wish to be held liable for this then that is fine, but your SRU should have known it was FearRP and not shot. It wouldn't be my fault if I told you to CDM someone and you did.

2. Now this is the issue. If this was a real suituation, even though you have every angle, FearRP applies. I could have easily killed the hostage as my video shows. You can't shoot me whilst I stand there with my gun point blank at the hostage. If you take a look at the third edit of the video featuring you, you can clearly hear you say "you can kill him without harming the hostage" - this statment is a clear violation of the FearRP rule. Even though you had all angles, I had a officer at gun point.

3. I'll let Zecon say his side too, but I'd appreciate it if you stop mentioning him as you did in game. He went AFK (as he told us) way before we even moved to the bridge, and he never told you that you could shoot. The raid was valid which he told you, but you seemed to think that was a 'get out of jail free card' to use when you need it. So no, Zecon didn't say it was alright.

4. See, I'll get the logs of that later as I grabbed a screenshot, and I didn't threaten you in PM at all. I PMed you saying I was going to post a ban request and I asked you to render your side of the story. I did this because you had a far lower hour count, so I didn't know how much you'd look at the ban request section. As I stated in my PM, I was merely trying to help you out and so we could get this ban request over and done with. There was "no smoothing out" as I sent each message around 5 seconds apart, and there was two messages.

I'm sorry you feel it's personal, as that's quite sad as I have nothing personally against you, but if you wish to complain about me being 'let off a rule' I'd like you to post a seperate ban request, as I wasn't let off any rule at all, but if you really feel I did then please do post a Ban Request and please don't try the guilt trip on me, you didn't show the most kindness when you insulted me and said I was crying about the suituation as I was British, which sadly I didn't get on camera.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I would also like to point out that the security guard on the left ( [Bob] Penguinpotentate STEAM_0:0:51094501 ) is not only breaking all the same rules as the SRU but is also firing from an elevated position. This is seen at 0:28 in your video below and the bullet tracers can be seen at 0:16 in wood's video.
You and your group clearly have very little understanding of the rules and I would strongly advise that you read/reread before you engage in such aggressive Rp's such as dictatorships.

Image seen at 0:07 of the first video

0:28

0:16

Proof to back up the security guard being with the president.
[Image: 7fOtEE0.jpg]
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Request on russia bresidend ;^) reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding FearRP.
Suspension will be applied for 3 days.

Request on [FL:RP] Conn reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding FailRP, FearRP.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

Request on faces reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.
Please note, he was not involved.

Request on RumpeSniffern reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding FearRP.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]