Overdue introduction
Hi all, I'm sure many of you already know me (I'm Ganondorf McStreetfighter, usually on v33x). I've got over 200 hours but have mostly been a lurker on this forum (although I do read it fairly often!).

So I started playing the server about maybe 4-5 years ago (under another name ofc) and have been active on and off since then. A little bit about me: I completed a masters degree in theoretical physics last summer and am now working as a software engineer Smile After completing my degree in London I moved back to Ireland to start work. I don't have a lot of free time but I've found myself playing FLRP a lot in the evenings. When it's the weekend I'm usually out for a dance and a flirt and a bit of gaming the morning after.  I've recommended this gamemode to many friends and several have bought gmod + CS:S just to play it! 

On the server I mostly play as the Corleones but am also partial to playing as the president (usually a dictator). I often seek out people who have gone to the bother of making some inventive RP situation and I try and contribute. I remember last week a group of people had made a clothes store. I turned up looking to buy a suit then rapidly became a disgruntled customer complaining that there were holes in the trousers and got kicked out because I demanded a refund Cheese

I'm sure I've merked a fair number of you (or otherwise caused you acute harm) but remember I play for fun and absolutely none of it is personal. I've been called a 'dickhead' by one or two people but I can only assume that's because they confuse my authentic IC persona with my actual chilled out OOC persona Cheese

Anyway, hope to see you all on v33x!
Hello! Seen you around once or twice.
[Image: 250.gif]
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 4 users Like dig's post:
  • SourLemon, Nevy, Ivan Tempski, Zambie
Hopefully we can start over, you and I, you actually seem pretty cool. Well, welcome to the forums, Ganondorf!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Welcome back to FearlessRP!
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Welcome back!
Hey there, welcome to the forums!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Welcome to the forums, bud.
Great introduction, hopefully I see you around on the server!