Unban Request
Your name: (Rolling a joint)

Your ban ID: (57452)

Steam ID: (Steam_0:0:3 0648388

Banned by: ([FL:M] Raptor)

Reason: (Driving a Mustang whilst on the Rebel job.)

Involved: (A.)

Why we should unban you: (Well, I had played this server a very long time ago for like a 100 hours and then left a while for school and other IRL activities. I came back yesterday and really didn't know that I couldn't drive the Mustang as a rebel.
Raptor did once remove my car, I then asked him why he did it and he replied ; Car is too expensive. (Or something in the likes of that.) I didn't want to make a fuss about it so I just said alright and went on with my RP in the Tides Hotel.
I then got very hungry but there were no chefs and people didn't want to sell me food so I had to go fishing, but I only had my Mustang car, I decided that if I would just use the car to get some fish and quickly park it back in my inventory it would harm nobody, right? Well, I got banned for 24 hours doing this and I really feel like it's not fair.

I was really hoping on playing CityRP this vacation hence the unban request.

Thanks for reading!)
I've already told you before not to use that car as a rebel, you did it again having just to go get food or just because it is your only car is not an excuse.
Just a reminder.

Reble Rule 8.
Follow the roleplay canon of your job. Rebels are poor and cannot afford expensive cars or bases, just as the Corleones don't go around mugging people.

Another reminder.
v33x [08:44:33] [FL:M] Raptor (STEAM_0:0:50065871) said: .//Rebels do not drive expensive cars.
v33x [08:44:41] [FL:M] Raptor (STEAM_0:0:50065871) said: .//Mustangs are expensive.

I've already warned you.
Well I'm really sorry I didn't mean to ruin anyone's RP immersion and I'll make sure to follow these rules from now on.
I just hope you'll leave it at the currently passed hours since I definitely learned.
Unban request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Ban was deemed valid and will stand as issued.

[FL]GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team