Report: Asekaappi & Himppapimppa
Name of player: Asekaappi & Himppapimppa

SteamID: Himppapimppa - STEAM_0:0:57242322 | Asekaappi: N/A (Probably changed name to Immaman, STEAM_0:0:52071872)

Time in GMT: N/A

Server: rp_evocity2_v2p (176.31.228.8:27035)

Summary: So I was basing at the apartments in the city, and these 2 guys just blew my front door off (we we're on the same team, Corleone). They apologized, and started leaving, but I asked them why did they do that, they said that they own the building. Confused, I let them leave. Then I recognized these two. I've seen a report about Asekaappi on the forum, and they random raided and RDM-ed me and my friend (Titface - STEAM_0:1:39594589). They did get banned for a day though. Then I started recording, trying to catch 'em doing something again. So I managed to record them glitching my camera, breaching 2 of my apartment doors, and glitching my door open. Not to mention Himppapimppa randomly raiding me as a Corleone an hour or so earlier, but I was a rebel so I guess that's legal.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/peH5w6f_J6o
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
You didn't provide your location at the radio and didn't respond to us when we shouted for you at the door and we had no intention to raid you and we wanted to see if everything is okay (like if there was someone raiding you) I don't know about the camera thing and the way we came in was a bit radical but yeah if thats what you think then ok, but maybe you at least should communicate with your leader and other members and this wouldn't even have happened. But you were just silently farming contra....
You can't just come in shooting the doors off like that. I could've been AFK or outside of the apartment.
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
Request on Himppapimppa reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding Random raiding.
Suspension will be applied for 1 week.

Request on Asekaappi reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding Random raiding.
Suspension will be applied for 6 months and a final warning has been issued.

[FL] Sir
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]