Unban Request
Name: xDeLTaFoRcEx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78220355

Ban reason: Breaking FearRP

Unban reason:

So i wanted to test the new Fireworks but than cames Raptor and wanted to arrest me. I runned away but i didnt know he was an Admin and he froze me. Well i didnt know that using Firework now was not allowed and i know that i broke FearRP and i rly dont break it again Sad . I want to be at the Event today and want to use my Firework later too. I rly want to be there... so pleas unban me Sad 

( And sorry for my bad English)
At that time the dictator has banned the use of fireworks, I saw you using one I follow you and told you to stop enough times, I told you to stop while I had a tazer pointed at you then I told you to stop when I had a gun pointed at you, you still didn't stop therefore breaking fearRP.
(12-31-2014, 03:12 PM)Raptor Wrote: At that time the dictator has banned the use of fireworks, I saw you using one I follow you and told you to stop enough times, I told you to stop while I had a tazer pointed at you then I told you to stop when I had a gun pointed at you, you still didn't stop therefore breaking fearRP.

You did ? oh...i didnt hear it , sry
Please stop breaking FearRP and follow the rules.

Denied.