Unban request Firestorm
Your name: Firestorm

Your ban ID: 57403
Banned by: [FL:M] Nevy

Reason: RDM (on officer)

Involved: There was a civilian calling the officer _Rene_ a pig. He said he is going to arrest him and sent an arrest message to the President. I told him not to do that because pig is not really dirty language. After that i put out an M4 in RP and told him to go on the ground (officer). He turned arround and shot me (No RP). After that i ran away and he followed me and shot me again and again. So i turned arround and sorayed on the officers following me (saving my own life is rp reason). After that i died. Than i was playing some TTT and when i was back i got banned for "RDM". I don't know if a killed an officer but if i did it had a RP reason. I mean i had a M4 and they were chasing me and shooting on me so i am allowed to shoot back i think...

Why we should unban you: I'm playing like 4 Days on Fearless and i already have 26 Hours of Game Time so i want to play RP on your server and get 100hours or more! I really like the servers but often i can't understand what admins do... Like in this situation!

Much appreciated,
Firestorm
You pulled out an M4 because another Civ was being arrested (As a Civilian) which is classed as FailRP, though not stated in the Ban Reason.

I simply issued the ban because of the fact that you killed the Officer because he was arresting another civilian and you decided to kill him because of that. 
(12-31-2014, 11:27 AM)Nevy Wrote: You pulled out an M4 because another Civ was being arrested (As a Civilian) which is classed as FailRP, though not stated in the Ban Reason.

I simply issued the ban because of the fact that you killed the Officer because he was arresting another civilian and you decided to kill him because of that. 

Thats not true i simply pulled out an M4 and wanted to start RP with him as hostage but he decided to shoot me it had nothing really to do with the civ but it was one reason. SO THERE IS NO FAILRP TO MAKE HOSTAGE. Then they shot me and i shot on them and yeah!
(12-31-2014, 11:43 AM)Firestorm Wrote:
(12-31-2014, 11:27 AM)Nevy Wrote: You pulled out an M4 because another Civ was being arrested (As a Civilian) which is classed as FailRP, though not stated in the Ban Reason.

Thats not true i simply pulled out an M4 and wanted to start RP with him as hostage but he decided to shoot me it had nothing really to do with the civ but it was one reason. SO THERE IS NO FAILRP TO MAKE HOSTAGE. Then they shot me and i shot on them and yeah!

And by the way they started shooting at me not i started to shoot so there was no RDM or FailRP dude and u banned my for nothing or for the wrong reason because there is no RDM and no FailRP!!!
So let me be clear on the fact that there was more to this but I had simply categorized it as Random Deathmatch because it had been random and there was no need for me to specify each and every rules broken.

If I was to specify what rules you broke, I could go into the Street Crime Rules and name a few.

Street Crime Rule #1 - You may only commit street crime in realistic areas (ie. The slums or the Industrial district - anywhere which is far from the government).
  • Your "Attempted Hostaging" of the officer occurred right in the middle of the city, which is in violation of this rule.
Street Crime Rule #2 - Remember - criminals do not want to get caught. Do not commit crime in plain sight or under the eyes of multiple witnesses or even police officers.
  • This ties in with the fact that you committed this in plain sight, which is in direct violation of Street Crime Rule #2.
Street Crime Rule #4 - Do not steal, rob, extort etc. without a valid RP reason.
  • Your reason to hostage the officer was in direct violation of this rule as you provided an invalid reason. To what I saw, you had no reason whatsoever to be involved with the officer and the man he was arresting. 
Street Crime Rule #9 - Do not FailRP.
  • The biggest violation of your actions is the fact that they would fall under FailRP. You pulled an M4 out on an officer that was simply involved in an arrest of another person due to Officer Harassment.

But the main reason, above all these Street Crime Rules, is the rule regarding the need for a valid RP reason to be able to kill someone.

OOC/IC Rule #3 Don't kill people randomly (RDM), only kill with a RP reason.

I found this to fall under RDM as you had an invalid RP reason to kill the officer. 

You disconnected after I teleported to the officer involved and therefore you were unable to provide an explanation. I don't see any reason to why you should be unbanned 
Denied.