Connor's Unban Request
Your name: Connor
Your ban ID: 57404
Banned by: [FL] General Rickets
Reason: I believe the reason he banned me with was unjust. I had literally been on the server no longer than five minutes at this point in time. I had noticed there had been a lot of attention of fireworks within the City Center. So, I decided to purchase one for myself and let it off (as were roughly four/five other individuals). I then heard a Police Officer shout "Stop!" over VoIP he was pointing a pair of handcuffs at me, this is my mind is not FearRP. I continued to run as the Police Officer kept RPing with me over VoIP by shouting "Stop running, stop running! Police" The only thing I believe you have seen Rickets and I do not blame the Police Officer at all because it is not his fault and I do not blame you either because I can imagine what you may have seen would possibly have been FearRP if the situation was different. I was not armed, I was not intending to kill the officer and if he had a gun out on me while I was running (when I cannot look behind me, I would of stopped)
Involved: The Police Officer chasing me, can not remember his name I do remember his tag was [FL: DJ].
Why we should unban you: I don't think I can plead enough really? Me and my friend have recently come back to playing this game after two and half years and obviously a lot of things are different and we are still exploring them. I do not honestly have any mean or crude intention at all and hope you can realize that. 
Much appreciated, 
Connor 

"Common sense shouldn't be called common sense any more because it just isn't common!"
He had a weapon actually. He also threatened and notified you that you were breaking FearRP yet you continued to run away from him.

Aye, I had my weapon out, continued to notify as your ran down the street, I even informed you that you were breaking FearRP yet you continued to run. This shows a clear disrepsect of the rules. You could have just stopped, instead you kept running. I don't see how the ban wasn't justified in this case.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
I have nothing else to add to this.

(12-31-2014, 11:45 AM)General Rickets Wrote: He had a weapon actually. He also threatened and notified you that you were breaking FearRP yet you continued to run away from him.

I'd find it difficult to argue to the fact he had a weapon because as I stated when he first started chasing me he had handcuffs out whether or not he was in the process of changing I couldn't tell you. 

As for him threatening FearRP, I did not hear this once? As I said, I presumed he was RPing with me, by shouting "Stop, Stop, Police"? With that being said it sounded like a Police chase. Not once did I hear the word FearRP until I was banned and looked at my reason.

However I do apologize Rickets if I have caused a mis-understanding? Like I said, I don't have any malicious intention and hope you can see that?  

"Common sense shouldn't be called common sense any more because it just isn't common!"
(12-31-2014, 11:49 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: Aye, I had my weapon out, continued to notify as your ran down the street, I even informed you that you were breaking FearRP yet you continued to run. This shows a clear disrepsect of the rules. You could have just stopped, instead you kept running. I don't see how the ban wasn't justified in this case.

I apologize, but I honestly didn't hear you once mention FearRP. If you have a recording It'd be much appreciated. 

Sorry if I caused any upset Doctor, I had no intention of FearRP if that was the case. 

Denied.