UBR Ouass
Your name: [SG] Ouass
Your ban ID: 57387
Banned by: Console
Reason: hacks
Involved: Just myself
Why we should unban you:
So while v2d and the other servers were down, me and my cousin decided to go and play on prop hunt (if you want this can be proved in the recent games section, just ask) and we were messing about with hacks, this was wall hack. - Please note that it was a public server, but nobody was online and I am friends with the owner, I don't think he would mind.
I noticed that V2P was up (v2d and v33x were not) so me and my cousin went on to play and have fun, I mistakenly forgot to turn off my hacks and when joining V2P I was greeted with a ban.
I'd like to apologize for this, but I did not intend, nor will I ever use hacks on your servers, in my eyes this is a misunderstanding and I am greatly sorry for the outcome of this.
If you could forgive me for this mistake I would be grateful.
Once again - This was a pure accident and I did not intend to use hacks on your server.
In the future I will be more careful and I will definitely not be using hacks as I have learnt it also disrupts people’s gameplay.
I hope we can forget this mistake and begin over in 2015, together indeed.
I was one of the players that he was playing prophunt with, and i can connfirm we were messing around using hacks, he luckily told me quick enough about his ban so i restarted my gmod and connected to v2p.  Angel Heart
(12-30-2014, 10:51 PM)Geecku Wrote: I was one of the players that he was playing prophunt with, and i can connfirm we were messing around using hacks, he luckily told me quick enough about his ban so i restarted my gmod and connected to v2p.  Angel Heart
As i said, we played exact the same servers so this can be confirmed
You're had been on your last chance. You choose to install hacks.

This is no one's fault but your own.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(12-31-2014, 12:28 AM)SirCrow Wrote: You're had been on your last chance. You choose to install hacks.

Best Sir Crow, i know i was on my last chance.. i had hacks yes, but was it ment for Fearless? I got an cousin named OK bundy, in your system aswell, got banned for the same teason, even the same program, would i really be stupid enough to try it and go along with him, Sir crow, i really did not wanted to use it for fl, i think the console gave a reason, i.e what i injected, but in his case he did try to load a lua in the console, i think if you checkmine you can see i didnt load it as it was already loaded for the prophunt.. i really don't want to use hacks for fl end purposes..

Dear FL, i know i was on my last chance, but is this really seen as abusing your trust in me and using your last chance in this ridiculous way? I didn't think this would be how my last day on fl would end.. forgetting to restart my gmod.. this is the most stupid reason i can think of, at the end we all make mistakes, but a few come away with it.
I think you can see this as a fair humanly mistake, and i hope you guys see how serious i am in this, i do make mistakes, but maybe this one will cost my head.

I hope i will be back one day, which i doubt, lots of love.
(12-31-2014, 12:28 AM)SirCrow Wrote: You're had been on your last chance. You choose to install hacks.
And i'm blaming nobody except myself, Sir Crow.
And it's not the best option, but since i got people adding me on steam just to tell me to enjoy my ban, i think i actually do need a break, i have been feeling alot of hate towards me from fl members and even staff members, i don't know what my fate is since you men decide, but i will take a break anyhow, maybe a permanent one if you guys feel like i need to.
When someone are banned for hacks, then they are rarely given another chance.

You were on your last chance and got banned for hacks. There's no reason why you should be unbanned.
You got your chance and you broke it. You tried to cheat and got caught by the system.

The ban is more than valid and fair.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator