[FL] Thetimanator
A little bit about myself:
Name: Tim (Kinda obvious ain't it?)
Hobbies: Baskeball, target shooting, gaming (To name a few)
Some stuff about me:

I'm fairly easy going, I tend to prefer hanging out with friends and just relaxing than doing anything constructive, however I go shooting once or twice a week, as well as playing basketball with friends reasonably often.

I came to Fearless in 2009 as far as I remember, the community was not only the first RP server I played on, but also the first garrysmod server I played on too. I got admin at easter this year and plan to be more active on the server once school termtime begins and I stop being semi nocturnal.

If anyone has any questions just go ahead and ask.

Tim
To what extent do you think Deus Ex:Human Revolution is the best game ever?

And how awesome am I for suggesting it repeatedly until you bought it? Tounge
Sup Tim Cheese
Sniperwolf: Deus Ex is probably the awesomest i've played all year, so probably to quite a large extent and yes, you do get some bonus awesome points for suggesting I bought it. Cheese

Bender: I'm not doing anything much at the moment.
Sniperwolf only suggests awesome games, he KNOWs, man, he KNOWS.

Nightmare House 2 - Best horror I've ever seen, and FREE
FEAR2 - Most awesome combat in the whole wide world, story is good too
Prototype - Nothing but pure fun. Story is lacking, but it's like Just Cause 2 in that any complaints are drowned out by the sound of a soldiers leg tied to a harrier jump jet, or, in this case, my arm turning into a giant whip which hijacks a helicopter out of midair.
Deus Ex - DEAR GOD THE AWESOMENESS CANNOT BE CONTAINED
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • equal
Prototype is probably one of the best free roam games I've played, except for those friggin choppers -_-
Hey tim!
[Image: source.gif]