Unban request on Chemical
(01-11-2015, 03:16 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Please provide any evidence to prove that you're innocent.

From where we stand now, the evidence against you is very strong, and what you have claimed doesn't explain the evidence against you.

I sent you my Ip through pm and that's my Ip it isn't the same as reptiles
My evidence against you shows that you've doubleaccounted. It doesn't explain how these accounts are connected to the same IP.
You claim that you don't know to this account at all, a claim that doesn't add up with the evidence against you.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-11-2015, 04:27 PM)Enzyme Wrote: My evidence against you shows that you've doubleaccounted. It doesn't explain how these accounts are connected to the same IP.
You claim that you don't know to this account at all, a claim that doesn't add up with the evidence against you.

Well I don't see how I can show you my Ip to prove that it is different. I don't own the accounts as you can see on reptiles name it says bink and other stuff, it tells you that it's binks account and not mine my Ip is totally different to reptiles so i don't know why they are linked.
Denied.

The banned player has failed to explain how the accounts are connected, and has failed to prove his innocence.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator