Unban request on Chemical
Your name: Chemical

Your ban ID: 57353

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Double-accounting

Involved: Nobody

Why we should unban you: I want to get unbanned because i didn't double account and i'm getting the blame, it was (Binkadin his first account) ([FL:RP Reptile his seconds account) as you can see it wasn't me who double account, it was binkadin and i'm getting banned for something that i didn't do, also why would i double account when i wasn't banned i was on fearless playing.
Why are all of these accounts connected to yours?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(12-29-2014, 09:50 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Why are all of these accounts connected to yours?

I don't know how they are connected and which way do you mean by connected?
So you're telling me that you're not connected to these accounts in any way?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(12-29-2014, 09:55 PM)Enzyme Wrote: So you're telling me that you're not connected to these accounts in any way?

No i'm only friends with bink and that's it.
Please explain how the accounts have been connected to the same IPs, please.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(12-29-2014, 11:22 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Please explain how the accounts have been connected to the same IPs, please.

Show me the Ip i connected with
For security reasons, the IPs will be provided over PM. You'll have to reply on this thread though.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(12-30-2014, 07:30 PM)Enzyme Wrote: For security reasons, the IPs will be provided over PM. You'll have to reply on this thread though.

Hmm strange because i just typed Ip into Google and it doesn't match to what you sent me through pm. Also, when did it say that i logged in on the same ip as reptile?
Please provide any evidence to prove that you're innocent.

From where we stand now, the evidence against you is very strong, and what you have claimed doesn't explain the evidence against you.
Sincerely, Enzyme