Advice needed on upgrading.
Okay, i have £230 in my bank account, and i really need to upgrade so i can catch up to the latest games and enjoy them in all their glory!
I have two options, either spend £200 on getting an i5 5690k, with a £50 motherboard or so, or wait for the GTX 960 (rumored to come out in January). So which two shall i get first? Because ill have to earn money for another 4 months if i want a processor, but i have to work 3 months to get the GTX 960. 

Also, I have a really shitty job at the moment (Paper boy), i work miserably for 3+ hours a week whether it's snowing, raining, or its freezing cold just for £8 a week, I feel so cheated. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I'm only 15 so there's a limited amount of thing that I can do to get money sadly (Also please suggest realistic suggestions not like doing online surveys, I've tried it,s it's a bunch of shit). Sad
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
What are your current specs?
(12-30-2014, 09:07 PM)ComradeCat Wrote: What are your current specs?
Whoopsies, forgot to update this thread. and i decided to end up buying the gtx 970 as there was a big discount, ill be saving up for the i5 4690k!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
(01-03-2015, 04:56 PM)Tandy Wrote: Whoopsies, forgot to update this thread. and i decided to end up buying the gtx 970 as there was a big discount, ill be saving up for the i5 4690k!

Alright, great to hear.
8 Pounds a week? Are you a god damn slave? What the hell
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Gotta agree with equal here, my local New agent pays £15 a week with bonuses.... Although I think it could be classed as danger pay with the amount of stabbings in the area

OT Good to know! What's the 970 like? I was thinking about getting one but Kevin (<3 u Kevin) offered me his 780ti instead so I took that xD
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]