Floodify's Resignation
I did not see that one coming, Flood.

All your work here have been really appreciated and I'm sure the rest of the community can agree with me. All your ban requests, your hard work and dedication that you put into the server. I remember you back as "MyFloodify" you were a good kid, then you got to the tops and now will be remembered in a loooong time among many.

Even tho' you and I never really got to speak together and learn eachother to know, I'm sure that we could've been friends, lol Cheese!

You have your reasons and I respect that, good luck with everything man. And have a happy new year dude <3
(12-29-2014, 10:43 PM)Madonna123 Wrote: Haha LOL, I joke. Gr8 admin, banned when he wanted, banned all the time. I salute you.

I remain,

Elvis
"Wherever someone thinks of you, that's where home is."
-Me AKA Master Jiraiya, Toad Sage of Mount Myoboku and Legendary Sannin

[Image: portrait-jiraiya-full.jpg]
tl;dr

Jk.

Don't like seeing staff members go, but I understand. Life is more important. Adios.
Bye! I know the feeling of lost connections...
your mine ill tell you when you can leave.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 1 user Likes beflok's post:
  • Floodify
Did not see this coming at all. But I understand the reason for your departure and it is totally understandable. Good luck in your future endeavors man!

Much love,

DaSaintz
Bye man
Hey! So sad to see you go but good luck in the future! I will miss RP'ing with you!
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Great Admin, Sad to see you go. Good Luck in the fututre
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Noooo Sad

Cya Around Man ;-;
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum