Floodify's Resignation
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Well, this took me by surprise.

Sad to see you go, but I wish you the best of luck. Don't be a stranger.
Eww Flood,
Anyway you were here for a long time so..
Have a nice time and good luck to whatever you are going to do

xx
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Damn Dude, sad to see you go. Always a sad day when a great staff member leaves but living your life to the fullest is so important. Do what makes you happy and I hope you find lots of success in whatever you pursue! 

Peace Man, Rolorox
Bro I love, you... I am tearing or maybe crying why are you doing this Floodify, I know that you don't really know me but you are in my top 3 Adminstrators and a guy that I would like to be like. Leaving fearless will leave a gap and personally will miss you and will never forget you. Good Bye Floodify and remember that we are here waiting for you to come back <3 I hope you hang around

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Image: x0guvvR.png?1]
A Rep would help! Click here
Wow, this came as a surprise. Well, good luck with whatever you're gonna do! Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Goodbye Flood. best of luck with whatever comes. This really took me by surprise, though.
No plz ;-;

Flood.... You helped me a lot during my moderater time... Had lots of fun in the events and rps I took part of.. Sad to see you go, but I hope you shall, onon day, return to us.

Cya dude..
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Sad, but predictable (for me only probably)

Sad to see you leave m8. Enjoy whatever you do in future.
Just bloody got back as well, god damnit.

Get your ass back here.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor