Floodify's Resignation
I will not allow it.
Take care Floodify! We might run into each other on the town some day, if we do then holla at me because I am pretty bad with faces hahaha!
Never really spoke to you much but you seemed like a cool bloke. Good luck in the future Smile

P.S Sorry I ran you over that one time :/
I am going to be straight out honest with you, Floodify.

I really have no clue what made me 'hate' you in 2013. Some people just can't stand eachother, for some reason, which I don't know, I just can't stand you. I've tried keeping that and my opinions about you to my self. The night I went apeshit on steam, was simply because you encouraged it. Things got out of hand and I might've said things I didn't really mean.

It pleases me that you have decided to resign from your position as administrator, as I feel you really weren't the man for the job. However, I respect you for keeping the servers clean of minges, even though I don't agree with your methods of doing so.

With all this said, I respect you for resigning without causing a big scene. It takes a lot of gut to resign from a position that said have worked a lot for, which I know you have. I wish you good luck with whatever the future might bring you and I would encourage you to take it head on.

Thank you for the fight.

* equal Salutes

- Equalizer.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Greed^
Saw you administrate sometimes. I thought you were pretty decent. Not much else to say other than that, to be truthful. I hope you have good luck in your future, and return to administration if possible. See you 'round.
[Image: IVa4rmO.png]
The following 1 user Likes Theomenz's post:
  • HellShell
Thank you Flood for all your help! Keep in touch man Smile
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Flood, you're staying right here. Don't you dare leave.

It is surprising to see you resign, at least it is for me. You were a damn fine administrator and someone who was fun to troll.

I wish you the best and I'll let Ciryl know you need more trolling Tounge
The following 2 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Haarek, Floodify
Where's my thanks? D:
If you remember correctly we have played on the same server probably at least TWICE.
In that time you got my car unstuck probably 4-5 times blame the ping
Methinks I was the biggest impact on your time on FL. Yes yes, I think so. C:

On a more serious and a bit less all-about-me-because-I-want-all-things-fabulous note, I wish you well in whatever you do.
Maybe become a chef? Hurdygurdyhuehuehue I'm sorry I have as much cultural awareness of Sweden as the people on the pavement have awareness for a green Lamborghini drifting towards them.
But yeah, I saw your name in yellow and at first I got REALLY confused. I was like "HORY SHEET FLOOD'S A SUPER ADMIN" and then it hit me just like a ton of bricks would hit the asshole you would throw them at.

And although I don't really know you, It's always sad to see a staff member go.
It's like losing one of those slightly strange uncles.
So have a good life, Mr Floodify, and always remember us!!!

Don't
        Do
            Drugs

Or you could just stay