Floodify's Resignation
Goodbye, good luck in the future.
Good luck for the future on what you decide to do and goodbye. I hope to see you back one day.
Flood, I seriously almost cried while reading this... Also, when reading these kind of threads I get a warm feeling inside me. This community is so special, it feels like you are all very big friends while I don't even know you! I hope you enjoyed your time here and I wish you the best in 2015 because you deserve it! Thank you for serving Fearless.

Your dear subject,
MrTreeGames
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Goodbye Floodify, hopefully you'll yoin the server again one time.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • Link
Take care Floodify, you were a great member of the team who have served FL for many years.
An active and fair admin I would describe you.

I respect your decision to leave due loosing friends IRL, hopefully you will be able to get back in contact with them.

Good luck!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Mustang, Floodify, Burnett
Thanks for all the kind words people, take care.

SoulRipper, fortunately the good friends of mine I am still in contact with. I don't really think FL was the cause of it when thinking of it, more that I grew apart from the people whom I was in contact with before. Luckily it's only but few and things simple as a sport can make you loose contact with some friends. I don't regret joining FL ever, much like someone who liked playing sport wouldn't.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • ArcHammer, Link
Goodbye Flood! Hope you return one day!
Bye

You were a great Admin.
Sad to see you leave Flood, hope you will return one day Sad
Your message hugely affects me. You've been a good administrator and you have done everything that was in your power to be able to keep the server without rulesbreakers. Keep in touch via Steam! Cya Wink
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]