Report : MrMLGFish
Name of player: MrMLGFish

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55289856

Time in GMT: 9:50 p.m. (GMT + 1:00)

Server:v33x

Summary:I was happily enjoying my day, riding down the hill to the lake to go fishing. Untill MrMLGFish came along and stopped me, he pulled a gun at me and told me to drop 500, I did and was driving further to the lake. When I was fishing my car got proppushed in the water by MrMLGFish. He told me he pushed my car on accident and tried to push the car from ABoldFacedFish in the water. MrMLGFish said he was trying to push my car out of the water , but didn't do that. After we were a bit pissed me and ABoldFacedFish told him to stop proppushing, he hadn't hit me so far, but tried to propkill me. ABoldFacedFish took his gun out and MrMLGFish almos immediately started firing back. When he knew he couldn't win he started proppushing again and he killed ABoldFacedFish. I tried to pull out a gun, but I was already to late since MrMLGFish gunned me down. ABoldFacedFish was also involved and can make sure that I'm telling the truth. MrMLGFish was a black market dealer at the time. He disconnected straight after.

Evidence: The evidence is located right -->here <--. You don't see him pushing cars into the water, but you see him in the water holding a prop.
-- Comment made via Toaster
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
What an idiot... I hope that gets dealt with dude Smile

Not involved, warned. - Zecon
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
I can vouch for this, I spoke to [FL:M] Nevy and he saw spamming of prop spawning, MrMLGFish killed me whilst under Fear RP with a prop so I lost a deagle and pistol ammo. I pulled my gun because he was pushing my car, Blackjesusben's car aswell as Mr Source's in to the lake.
Approved.