This may seem bad But.... Unban xG | WarWolf please
EDIT:
Your name: xG | WarWolf
(Steam Name: WarWolfx1)

Your ban ID: For some reason there is no BanID!

Why we should unban you: Unfair/Random ban

Alright it's going to seem really bad as i just got off my global ban today.

So i just got off my global ban today, so i thought i'd play some Fearless RP. I log onto the second server (as i notice the Main servers has been down quite a bit lately and so my RL mate tells me an it was down today when i logged on) and as i log on, i get my job as a Police Officer which what i prefer to roleplay as. And the server needs a restart, Fair enough.

The Server restarts and i log back on an get my job as Police Officer back, run into the lift of the Nexus to go to the 3rd floor to begin Police guard and Suddenly from no where...

"Disconnected: Kicked by console. Reason: On fearlessrp.net"

That's what it said.

I did absolutely nothing wrong. Please Unban me.

Surely i can't get banned for being logged onto the website as well as playing!?

Thanks

WarWolf.
It means the reason is on fearlessrp.net, it doesn't mean that you got banned for being on fearlessrp.net.
Thats not a ban, thats a kick, you can rejoin instantly.
Well every time i try to rejoin it says...

"Disconnected: You are banned from this server."

I don't get it... The reason i made this was because i couldn't rejoin and it was teling me i was banned.
Your ban hasn't expired?
I think what happened here is the server hadn't loaded the ban list (or something similar) and let you on despite having the ban from the other day still. Then the server realised and kicked you (it does this), so you just have to wait out the ban from the other day.
Ok I found your ban:
xG | WarWolf
STEAM_0:1:26127865
RDMing a lot of people - Shooting instead of arrest - Ignoring RP
2011-09-10 10:16:54
[FL] Faustie
In other words, you are still banned a week or so and you were banned for quite a serious reason. The server must have bugged and let you on before realising you were banned. Thread closed.