Ban request: Asekaappi
(12-28-2014, 04:15 PM)Beam Wrote: I can also confirm this, I was there at there and it was impossible to hit any of the Corleones while they were just shooting trough their windows and hiding behind gates etc. It was also extremely hard to enter their house, as there were 2 keypad gates and a door all in a row.

You actually hit us and shot us through the walls but we use something called binds and movement so we stepped out of the line of fire and used a bind to use health kits it's that simple Smile
(12-28-2014, 07:02 PM)Asekaappi Wrote:
(12-28-2014, 04:15 PM)Beam Wrote: I can also confirm this, I was there at there and it was impossible to hit any of the Corleones while they were just shooting trough their windows and hiding behind gates etc. It was also extremely hard to enter their house, as there were 2 keypad gates and a door all in a row.

You actually hit us and shot us through the walls but we use something called binds and movement so we stepped out of the line of fire and used a bind to use health kits it's that simple Smile

I'm talking about the fact that we could not see where we were shooting, ofcourse we were returning fire but we had no idea were to aim while you knew perfectly well where we were standing. 
(12-28-2014, 07:24 PM)Beam Wrote:
(12-28-2014, 07:02 PM)Asekaappi Wrote:

I'm talking about the fact that we could not see where we were shooting, ofcourse we were returning fire but we had no idea were to aim while you knew perfectly well where we were standing. 
EXACTLY!  Angry
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Asekaappi, STEAM_0:0:52071872) was found violating rules regarding doomforting and base rule violations.
A blacklist toward the user's physgun, tools and entities for four hours will take place.

[FL] Laurenz
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator