[Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi [Pas/Agr]
Change-list:

Updated Logo at top of the page.
If you want to revert it back to the old logo please contact me about it. (clan members only)
The following 1 user Likes Erin エリン's post:
  • dig
In character: Masaru Tomi
Name: [FL:RP] Razz

Sex: Male

Nationality: Japanese

Reason you wish to join: This is a very creative and new idea. Most 'crime families' have the same ranks and very unoriginal names like 'The Johnson Family'. This clan however, is very new. The Japanese theme is very cool and I love it. Not to mention, it's not only aggressive. It even run small shops around the city. I would also like to join a new 'clan' now since I disbanded mine due to OOC reasons, and this clan seems perfect.

Previous occupations if any: Pub Bartender

Background information: (make it detailed, preferably with arrests and physical information as well if you have any)
Masaru Tomi (name stands for victorious and rich) was born 1978 in a small, Japanese village. His parents were very poor. They both worked at a farm that they lived very closed to. Masaru was never able to go to school and therefore he never got a 'proper' job. Masaru started doing street crimes when he was about 16, mugged people, stabbed people to get money. One day when he had made much money enough from his crimes, he moved outside the village, to a very well-known city, Tokyo. In Tokyo, he started doing more serious crimes: Drug Dealing, Burglaries, Extortion. After a few years of well-paid crimes, he decided to leave Japan and move to EvoCity in America.

When he first got in America he lived at the Tides Hotel. He didn't know what to say. He was not very familiar with the language the people were talking, English, but he learned how to speak fluent English after half a year. After 4 weeks of staying in a hotel, he decided to buy an apartment.
Masaru bought an old pub close to where he lived and renovated it. It was a very successful pub, even the most known pub in EvoCity, but Masaru wanted to do something else. He wanted to do the criminal business again...

Written Exam

Please fill out the questions below.

1,) What should you do before you take any action? I shall ask the Oyabun before I take any action.

2,) What are you required to do when your immediate authority gives you a knife and string? I shall punish myself by amputating my finger for what I have done.

3,) Regarding the question above, why would you do this? I would do this to forgive myself and as an apology to the Oyabun.

4,) What position in the family holds the most power? The Oyabun holds the most power.

5,) Are you required to speak English in Evo-City, an English speaking town? Yes I am.

6,) What province was the Takaha-Gumi originally started in and as what business? The Takaha-Gumi was founded in Nagoya as a real estate business.

7,) Is this the "Chinese mafia" (this is a Y/N question as the answers if leaked could pose problems with triads) No it is not.

8.) Are you willing to die, both in service of the Oyabun or by order of the Oyabun? Yes I am.

OOC

Steam name: [FL:RP] Razz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73513458

Hours: 603

How often do you use the forums? 1-10: 7, however, I do not say much.

how often do you play on the server? 1-10: 10, I am active daily.

RP Points: (if you can remember what its for please do tell! i would like to hear)
I got 1 RP, and for: Pub RP. I set up a Pub close to the apartments and roleplayed with my friend, Hionzi.

Previous bans: (if it was not within the last 12 months don't bother putting it down.)
Unfortunately I have 6 bans. However, one of the bans was a very unfair ban in my opinion, I was messing with my friend that I was also talking to over teamspeak, all of the sudden I get banned for one day for 'griefing other playes just to annoy them'. My friend told the admins that he did not want me banned and that we were joking, but they did not do anything about it.

What position are you applying for: Kamikaze, if not possible, Shatei.

Do you know anything about the Yakuza: I know that the Yakuza is a Japanese crime family.

Do you have a reason for joining: My reason for joining is that I want to be a part of a powerful and also passive crime family such as the Takaha-Gumi. I also like the Japanese theme very much (as I stated above). I also want to join because I've seen your RP, such as the Katana Shop, and I want to change and become more passive.
(01-21-2015, 05:48 PM)GeXo Razz Wrote: In character: Masaru Tomi
Name: [FL:RP] Razz

Sex: Male

Nationality: Japanese

Reason you wish to join: This is a very creative and new idea. Most 'crime families' have the same ranks and very unoriginal names like 'The Johnson Family'. This clan however, is very new. The Japanese theme is very cool and I love it. Not to mention, it's not only aggressive. It even run small shops around the city. I would also like to join a new 'clan' now since I disbanded mine due to OOC reasons, and this clan seems perfect.

Previous occupations if any: Pub Bartender

Background information: (make it detailed, preferably with arrests and physical information as well if you have any)
Masaru Tomi (name stands for victorious and rich) was born 1978 in a small, Japanese village. His parents were very poor. They both worked at a farm that they lived very closed to. Masaru was never able to go to school and therefore he never got a 'proper' job. Masaru started doing street crimes when he was about 16, mugged people, stabbed people to get money. One day when he had made much money enough from his crimes, he moved outside the village, to a very well-known city, Tokyo. In Tokyo, he started doing more serious crimes: Drug Dealing, Burglaries, Extortion. After a few years of well-paid crimes, he decided to leave Japan and move to EvoCity in America.

When he first got in America he lived at the Tides Hotel. He didn't know what to say. He was not very familiar with the language the people were talking, English, but he learned how to speak fluent English after half a year. After 4 weeks of staying in a hotel, he decided to buy an apartment.
Masaru bought an old pub close to where he lived and renovated it. It was a very successful pub, even the most known pub in EvoCity, but Masaru wanted to do something else. He wanted to do the criminal business again...

Written Exam

Please fill out the questions below.

1,) What should you do before you take any action? I shall ask the Oyabun before I take any action.

2,) What are you required to do when your immediate authority gives you a knife and string? I shall punish myself by amputating my finger for what I have done.

3,) Regarding the question above, why would you do this? I would do this to forgive myself and as an apology to the Oyabun.

4,) What position in the family holds the most power? The Oyabun holds the most power.

5,) Are you required to speak English in Evo-City, an English speaking town? Yes I am.

6,) What province was the Takaha-Gumi originally started in and as what business? The Takaha-Gumi was founded in Nagoya as a real estate business.

7,) Is this the "Chinese mafia" (this is a Y/N question as the answers if leaked could pose problems with triads) No it is not.

8.) Are you willing to die, both in service of the Oyabun or by order of the Oyabun? Yes I am.

OOC

Steam name: [FL:RP] Razz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73513458

Hours: 603

How often do you use the forums? 1-10: 7, however, I do not say much.

how often do you play on the server? 1-10: 10, I am active daily.

RP Points: (if you can remember what its for please do tell! i would like to hear)
I got 1 RP, and for: Pub RP. I set up a Pub close to the apartments and roleplayed with my friend, Hionzi.

Previous bans: (if it was not within the last 12 months don't bother putting it down.)
Unfortunately I have 6 bans. However, one of the bans was a very unfair ban in my opinion, I was messing with my friend that I was also talking to over teamspeak, all of the sudden I get banned for one day for 'griefing other playes just to annoy them'. My friend told the admins that he did not want me banned and that we were joking, but they did not do anything about it.

What position are you applying for: Kamikaze, if not possible, Shatei.

Do you know anything about the Yakuza: I know that the Yakuza is a Japanese crime family.

Do you have a reason for joining: My reason for joining is that I want to be a part of a powerful and also passive crime family such as the Takaha-Gumi. I also like the Japanese theme very much (as I stated above). I also want to join because I've seen your RP, such as the Katana Shop, and I want to change and become more passive.

Great job with the application!
You did do a few things wrongly that mainly being your in character reason for joining being OOC but your application was still good apart from that.

I will place you temporarily as Shatei until i feel you are able to represent the Takaha-Gumi well.
I will be adding you on steam and will work on your place in the members section and your character pictures shortly.
Requesting closure.

I personally just do not have the willpower or determination to run this on my own,
if anyone who knows what they are doing wishes to take over instead go ahead.

I tried my best but i didn't have enough support to run it on my own, especially due to timezone and my shifting mood.
The following 1 user Likes Erin エリン's post:
  • dig
Closed as per request, if you'd like to have this re-opened, contact an administrator.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator