Unban LSinclair1
Your name: ([SHC]lsinclair1)
Your ban ID: (57291)
Banned by: ([FL:M] Raptor)
Reason: (FearRP)
Involved: (Police)
Why we should unban you: (As he was just Roleplaying the police and was given a 24hr ban for refusing to exit car after being unlawfully stopped.)
I have issued a reason. Please fix your template.
57291 [SHC] lsinclair1 STEAM_0:0:89399812 Steam Profile FearRP
23 hours and 27 minutes
[FL:M] Raptor

This is all the details about my ban on the ban page

I am a new player on the server and beleive i have been unfairly banned it was roleplaying
What Does FearRP Mean as a reason sounds like a default
I have already explained to twiist3dxembaz in-game what FearRP is, the player now understands why you were banned.
upon joning the server and starting to roleplay you have to know the rules, and if you break them you get punished for it
General Rule 13.
Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

Before I issued the ban I explained what you have done, you gave no response to what I told you after I explained what rule you broke, you just stood there.
I am currently aware as to why i have been banned and would like to apologise for any hassle caused by all of this however, i wasnt given an explanation at the time and didnt fully understand what was meant by that rule, i beileve i acted appropriately as in real life a police man is there to protect so your not going to fear there gun whilst speaking to them. Seen as i am new to the server and this is my first time even being warned by an admin nevermind banned i still beleive i should be unbanned and will in future follow rules 100% by the letter now that i realise this
Duplicate thread, moved.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]