DentedCrown
Name of player: DentedCrown

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:56781052

Time in GMT

Server: FOrums

Summary: He basically lied about my saying racist Nazi jokes against him in a ban request against me, which I believe is lying in the courthouse.
Evidence:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=55786

This link shows the ban request where he said about me saying racist things about him, but as a lot of people posted on there to prove he is lying is that I don't have a mic and there is 3 maybe 4 people who all vouched for this. So therefore that is the most evidence I can get to show I don't have a mic and there is nothing more I can prove to show it. 
So basically you have no proof? Witnesses that also claim to be your friends or clan members don't seem like the most trustworthy witnesses.
And there were also people that were not your friends or clan members, like me, who claimed that you do have a mic and I am willing to claim that again.
Unfortunatly im not sure if witnisses count as proof, but i have RPed multiple times with Samzo and i am quite sure he doesnt have a mic. We talked about it a while back so unless he was lying/bought one in the meanwhile from then i can surely tell you he has no mic.

I am not his friend or in his clan. I only remembered his name from seeing this thread.
Involved, as all your evidence (or should I say presumptions) are from my ban request on you. You clearly are upset about getting banned and are now trying to get back at DentedCrown by making this nonsense report. Now, I don't know if what you are saying is a lie or true, but noone will be able to know this. It can't be proven, don't waste peoples time and accept that.
Dented and Mints are both lying because you have nothing better to do with your sad lives. I posted this because I had family in that war and it's a total disrespect to say that I done such thing, when you all know I didn't. So grow the fuck up and start maturing.
Admin [FL] SirCrow already warned Player DentedCrown for his actions.

Quote:

Quote:Unless anyone has proof that he was being racist, it's not part of the ban request. Let's drop the subject as they're are obviously tender feeling about the subject.

With that being said, I'd like to remind everyone here lying in the courthouse is not tolerated, and anyone caught doing so will be punished.
Source: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...786&page=3

Therefore this BR will be closed.