Ban Time
Your name: (Steam friends name)

Samzohoho
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
FL Burnett
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
Rdm
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
Beam
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I have been banned for 3 days for Rdm. I have many reasons why my ban should be shortened. Firstly most Rdm cases I see get a blacklist if while in game or a 24 hour ban, I have been given 3 days? I have not denied it I put my hands up and admitted it was rdm so I have not went against it or lied. My ban history shows that I have not Rdm before, as you can see by my blacklist history, I am not a person who always rule breaks as you can also see, therefore I feel 3 days is was too extreme. Also I would like to point out my frustration, 3 days if I'm correct this ban request was up for, I saw many admins view this thread and even one commented and 3 days later it finally gets sorted? I think that is outrageous. You wait 3 days before you can be bothered to sort my ban out and then you decide oh I will do it now and ban me longer than most Rdm bans. I feel my ban should be shortened to 24 hours like most of the others and you can see this is not my usual self. Also I even asked an admin myself to look at it that day and they said they would and didn't? So I think the fearless staff haven't done a great job.

Also DentedCrown as you have seen in the ban post against me he has clearly lied saying I used racist Nazi jokes against him and many people vouched for me saying they know I have no mic? And nothing has happened to him? And Mints also agreed with him as they are friends and also lied in the courthouse and I thought that was not allowed? But maybe your wait another 3 days before you sort that also?

Also I done a bit of my own research on rdm bans. Bladehunter got a 24 hour ban for Cdm'ing, Rdm'ing and backseat administration. Bunny got a 24 hour ban for Rdm x2. Brobian got 24 hours for multiple rdm and killing a paramedic as a cop, and I can go on if you like. So I think I have a very valid reason for my ban to be shortened.

As you can tell I am very frustrated, so please don't wait ages before you also sort this out.

Sam.

So this is what I posted and it got denied straight away and Burnett reason was don't post an unban request if I know I broke the rules. But if he actually read what my post was about he would have known it was not an unban request, read what I have written above and it shows I am not trying to get my ban taken away I am trying to get my ban reduced. Since I posted more Rdm cases have been dealt with and been given 1 day bans, so please tell me how can mass Rdm or Multiple rdm get a 24 hour ban and I get 3 days for mine? I think your logic is wrong in this case, you're probably just going to have a go at me for posting this again but seriously, think about it. Take a look through the bans page and look at the Rdm ones..
This is complete bullshit that he has been banned for 3 days, it took almost more than two to even decide properly and even then it was just an "Approved" message, it doesnt even feel like admins have even took into consideration other factors that was in this situation and did it completely half arsed.

The fact that these guys who clearly mad him mad and baiting him in to getting a ban is so wrong and this is somthing that will ruin the server one day if you let shit like this happen.
Samzo only has 3 bans to his name aswell, he has a lot of experience on the server too and I RP with him frequently and consistently produces good RP. If he's going to be majorly punished for 1 thing that he's done wrong. He should atleast be rewarded for the consistently good RP's that he's producing. I think 3 days is a little harsh.
You broke the rules and you should have known alot better with 375 hours.
I won't argue with you about ban-times. 3 days are perfectly fine for such offence.

A rulebreakage took place and I already denied your previous one.

Denied.

Keep in mind: Your next UBL regarding this case will be removed.