unban snarf i regret it
Your name: snarf

Your ban ID: 33503

Banned by: Aviator

Reason: Ban Request 33570 Approved - "Random deathmatch, scamming."

Involved: i dont remember it was like 1.5 years ago

Why we should unban you: hi its me snarf i got banned for scamming and rdm i did both and i really regret it the story goes like this i was playing with a guy that was named big_splash and he showed me the server and when i had bean playing for a week or so he told me about scamming and i said to him that i could get scammed and  he said no and i trusted him beacouse att that time he was my friend and after a week or so i get banned for like 2 days and then i got really mad att him but then he said i meant that you couldent get perma ban and i trusted him and after a while i got perma sience that i have never talked to him i have blocked him on skype and steam and i know that i made the stupid decision to trust him and the rdm was all my foult now i think about like every day and i regret it and i think that i have learnd my lesson if you unban me i promise to never do this again happy regards snarf
So.... You had been banned for scamming. You didn't get banned for being scammed.

Who/what did YOU scam?
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
I dont remember who i Said to them that i sold a var and them i leaved and i regret it so much i got teached by big_splash and now things have change i have grown up and i think i have sit My doom please unban Me i regret it good Regards snarf
Denied.

User has made 16 UBRs for same ban.
Account has been banned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator