Ban time
Your name: (Steam friends name)

Samzohoho
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
FL Burnett
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
Rdm
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
Beam
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I have been banned for 3 days for Rdm. I have many reasons why my ban should be shortened. Firstly most Rdm cases I see get a blacklist if while in game or a 24 hour ban, I have been given 3 days? I have not denied it I put my hands up and admitted it was rdm so I have not went against it or lied. My ban history shows that I have not Rdm before, as you can see by my blacklist history, I am not a person who always rule breaks as you can also see, therefore I feel 3 days is was too extreme. Also I would like to point out my frustration, 3 days if I'm correct this ban request was up for, I saw many admins view this thread and even one commented and 3 days later it finally gets sorted? I think that is outrageous. You wait 3 days before you can be bothered to sort my ban out and then you decide oh I will do it now and ban me longer than most Rdm bans. I feel my ban should be shortened to 24 hours like most of the others and you can see this is not my usual self. Also I even asked an admin myself to look at it that day and they said they would and didn't? So I think the fearless staff haven't done a great job.

Also DentedCrown as you have seen in the ban post against me he has clearly lied saying I used racist Nazi jokes against him and many people vouched for me saying they know I have no mic? And nothing has happened to him? And Mints also agreed with him as they are friends and also lied in the courthouse and I thought that was not allowed? But maybe your wait another 3 days before you sort that also?

Also I done a bit of my own research on rdm bans. Bladehunter got a 24 hour ban for Cdm'ing, Rdm'ing and backseat administration. Bunny got a 24 hour ban for Rdm x2. Brobian got 24 hours for multiple rdm and killing a paramedic as a cop, and I can go on if you like. So I think I have a very valid reason for my ban to be shortened.

As you can tell I am very frustrated, so please don't wait ages before you also sort this out.

Sam.
Denied.

4. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10