Ban request - Vodka

PS: no admin was on at the time. It was about an hour after storm's bday party

Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) Vodka

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
i think its STEAM_0:1:28386171 according to the steamid checker

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)
Saturday, 3 september 11:05:00 a.m

Summary: (What happened?)
Alright, So he was advertising his "gamble game" the game was to trow an item as close as possible to the wall, it was 20k entry fee and if you'd make it he said he would pay a BMW
Galaxy won after like 5-6 tries, then vodka say ok come take your bmw, he drops a yellow taxi, not bmw, ofc evryone sees its a taxi and not bmw.. then i said i recorded it all and youre getting reported if you scam.
he then probly got alittle scared then he decided to give the money back to galaxy ( NOT THE CAR ) i was about to try the game myself after galaxy had failed many times.
He gave the money back i think, maybe not. But still thats the money that he entered with.. he won bmw not his money back.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
Server crashed before i could get all the evidence ( of the chat and the items spawned for his game) it was in the flea market
However when game crashed i took a picture.
So i think he should pay up to galaxy or get banned, but thats your guys decision
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/...mgame.png/

After the crash: Ofcourse vodka didnt come back into the game
(09-03-2011, 11:21 AM)Joachim3k Wrote:

PS: no admin was on at the time. It was about an hour after storm's bday party

Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) Vodka

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
i think its STEAM_0:1:28386171 according to the steamid checker

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)
Saturday, 3 september 11:05:00 a.m

Summary: (What happened?)
Alright, So he was advertising his "gamble game" the game was to trow an item as close as possible to the wall, it was 20k entry fee and if you'd make it he said he would pay a BMW
Galaxy won after like 5-6 tries, then vodka say ok come take your bmw, he drops a yellow taxi, not bmw, ofc evryone sees its a taxi and not bmw.. then i said i recorded it all and youre getting reported if you scam.
he then probly got alittle scared then he decided to give the money back to galaxy ( NOT THE CAR ) i was about to try the game myself after galaxy had failed many times.
He gave the money back i think, maybe not. But still thats the money that he entered with.. he won bmw not his money back.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
Server crashed before i could get all the evidence ( of the chat and the items spawned for his game) it was in the flea market
However when game crashed i took a picture.
So i think he should pay up to galaxy or get banned, but thats your guys decision
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/...mgame.png/

After the crash: Ofcourse vodka didnt come back into the game

Joachim if u wasnt retarded u should have see me typing trice that i gave him the money. And that we was gonna have a admin to trade that bmw. Galaxy got his money 180k and i gave 200k. I dont see that as scam.
Im going to log check this.
And vodka..

You promised me that you would drop the bmw and should the money again when you could spawn the car and then the server crashed and you left.

I won a bmw and not my money back..
(09-03-2011, 11:52 AM)Dryblood Wrote: Im going to log check this.

ok?
results?
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5582

[Image: source.gif]
(09-03-2011, 11:52 AM)Dryblood Wrote: Im going to log check this.

What did you find out of ?
A copy of our chat..

Me, the scammer (vodka) and Dryblood

[FL] Dryblood: Vodka
[FL] Dryblood: Do you actualy own a BMW?
[FL] Dryblood: Vodka, its in your best intrest you respond
[FL:RP] Galaxy: Lol.. now he wont answer.. he did before
Vodka: Sup
Vodka: Well this acc doesnt own it , Its on the runkrullen
[FL:RP] Galaxy: So scam
Vodka: not scam
Vodka: Scam is if u keep the goods and leave.
[FL:RP] Galaxy: yes.. i won the bmw but you dont even have it on the account
Vodka: nop
Vodka: be happy u got the other two cars?
[FL:RP] Galaxy: yearh.. but i won them
[FL] Dryblood: Vodka, if you tell someone they win a BMW you have to give them it ON YOUR ACCOUNT
Vodka: Dryblood, I would have known that if it said in the rules. And i did basicly not scam him.
[FL:RP] Galaxy: Yes you did.. you cant just advertise to sell a bmw and dont even have one..
Vodka: I have one..
Vodka: On runkrullen.
[FL:RP] Galaxy: So you have a bmw on the other acount you use when you are getting banned from one account
Vodka: Nop
Vodka: But that was a smart idea
Vodka: If dryblood have nothing more to say im leaving.
[FL] Dryblood: The vodka account will recive a month unless a BMW is given in the next two days
Vodka: Drybloo
Vodka: d
Vodka: I accept the ban
Vodka: Bye.
Fixed your title.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

User in question already banned.