Report: [FL:RP] Yerakor
Name of player: [FL:RP] Yerakor
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:74798308
Time in GMT: At the time of post
Server: v2d
Summary: So firstly he was doing some crazy stunt jumps in his BMW on his jump, also made it in the middle of the road without any permission, also it's FailRP as i can't see how one can do these stunt jumps in the city, also on the main street... later he tried to park his crashed BMW by moving it with several props, then moved it and parked near the nexus (thanks to props). Also spawned some weird dupe, without permission as well. And even tried to bribe me to not post the ban request, as shown in the pictures.
Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/KlG6O
Hello (Fierce) and Staff Members of FL:RP,

So firstly, you used the Prop, "furnitureStove001a" on the road at apartments to get on the Roof, which you did twice. You Put the Prop down and than wen't on top of the roof. Your in-game name is different from the one you are using right now on the Forums. It was "Chronocat" ID: STEAM_0:0:27079800... You had 8hrs, so I think that Account you used was a different one so it doesn't matter if you get banned or not. In the second Picture, its not some weird massive dupe as you said. It's a Road Speed Bumper that I had just finished building a few minutes ago on the Building Server. I was very proud of it and wanted to see where it would fit in the City. It was as well just us two on the Server, where should I get special permission to put it down?! I mean come on. You are saying I used several props to push my Car? Not true I used one Prop "bluebarrel001". Hmm.. let's see why do you think I had to move my Car in the side the whole time... well it's because you prop pushed me several times. You prop pushed me as well when I was inside my Car. My Car and I both flew around for a good amount of time.. -.- you managed to break the Car and kill me. I am not willing to pay for any repair just because your prop killed me! In Picture 4-8 I barely moved my car, just enough to get it to the side. After you took your screenshots, you wen't on top of the roof with the oven at apartments AGAIN. You thought it would be a good idea to prop push my Car AGAIN, just after I moved it to the side... -.- It flew over to the place between gas stations and the gas station building.

At the end, that was not even close to a bribe?!?! I wasn't even able to explain anything since you logged of immediately. You see how I say in Local OOC: Please Stop? well that means you should really stop your prop pushing... So back to the bribe!? I wanted to say that it would not be a good idea to create all this. Since we both broke the Laws. It was just us two on the Server as well, and now to be fair did I do anything or harm you? I mean come on! This was not needed for both of us. You are really trying hard to get me banned? Why aren't you saying what you did.. Was it really needed for me to tell about you. My car is still broken in front of the Nexus, and I'm not even close to be thinking about wasting 1'000$. Even the way you wrote your "Summary" is not acceptable. With this I'm not saying I didn't do anything bad, but this happened because you logged in and prop killed me and broke my Car. :/ Was not very fun with you, I gotta say. The fact that you logged in with an account that said "last played 3 days ago" and really broke the rules and is just trying really hard to get me banned is very sad :/.

Thank You Everybody,
Yerakor

I'm Very Sorry. Evidence: The roof he was on top of. (Big one with BP Sign) http://imgur.com/iMd0sVr
This is where he wen't up with an oven under his feet... http://imgur.com/wI3YhLg
i've never been on the roof at that time you should be banned for lying in the courthouse also its the same account as far as im aware just different usernames. that's all of my input here, waiting for admin's decision.
What do you mean you were never on the roof? You were there twice... the second time you even prop pushed my Car, after I moved it to the side! I'm not lying in "courthouse" as you call it. With the accounts I wasn't so sure, sorry about that. You know you broke the rules, I know I broke the rules. Why are you not admitting it? Wow.. whats the big deal? Come on.. and as well It was just us two on the Server.
Approved will talk to chronocat about his actions over pm.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Blacklist applied too
Need some builds for RP? Click here!