Unban Request GeXo Razz
b]Your name:[/b] GeXo Razz
Your ban ID: 57013

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: I was doing Extremist RP, and apparently I was 'randomly hostaging in public'

Involved: Nope, [FL:RP] Exoduzz, [FL:RP] Franklin and Nactec

Why we should unban you: Well first off, the extremist RP part. I admit I did /job terrorist and we were going to make an ISIS sign. But no admin NEVER warned us they just straight up banned us all for 3 days. They could at least say 'stop immediantly' or something, but no. Venom just HAD to ban us all without even saying anything. Also for the hostaging part. I was not taking the victim hostage we were mugging a paramedic outside the city gas station. We had set up a territory mark there and warned everyone in /advert that it was ISIS territory, so we mugged the paramedic then venom appears and just bans us all. No warnings, no talking. Just banning. And I would not call it mugging in public, as I mugged [FL] Burnett earlier there and he said it was alright and no rulebreaking. You can even ask him. So it was not a public area. Not hostaging. But just Extremist RP that we were unaware was against the rules.
It is true, I was with him and I think the same.
Clearly says in the rules that extremist RP isn't allowed. ISIS is obviously an extremist group and you shouldn't have RPed it.
If you just told us to stop we would immediantly stop RPing it, and where does the random hostage come from? Please explain.
You randomly hostaging a paramedic in your extremist RP.
Denied.