Poll: Will you be attending?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
43.75%
14 43.75%
No
25.00%
8 25.00%
Not Sure
31.25%
10 31.25%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[UPCOMING] Marriage of Duncan & Joseph
On the 27th of December 2014, the first ever same sex marriage in Evocity will be held.
You are invited to come and watch as Duncan 'Capy' Greenwood and Joseph Hyatt exchange vows and become a married couple.
Ceremony Info
The ceremony will be held at The Tides Hotel on the 27th of December at 8pm UK time. The latest it would possibly start is 8pm.
Although not necessary, if you are attending please could you let me know by using the poll attached.
OOC INFO:
Apart from what's already been said, I'll update the thread with the time. The ceremony will be hosted on V2D with CapybaraZech and Nuka getting married.
The only reason that I can think of for a delay on the day is if the server is full at the time.
Another note, we're currently looking for a few people to RP with us, including a Vicar, a DJ and Security.
If you're a good Roleplayer and you're interested then please let me know via replying, PM or Steam.
Thankyou for reading.

UPDATES:
Huge thanks to Surina for offering to DJ for us!
Thank you to Mark-The-Mushroom for helping me build the dupe also.
Added time.
Sammerh is vicar, Matt is new DJ. Official start time is now 8PM GMT
The following 3 users Like livkx's post:
  • Vector, Duane, Von Tempski
Can't wait!
Hope it goes well, I might attend.
(12-24-2014, 06:59 PM)Ares Wrote: Can't wait!
Hope it goes well, I might attend.

Thanks dude Smile
I might attend
Mexico is not safe
(12-24-2014, 11:38 PM)Jeff Favignano Wrote: I might attend

Well feel free to come along Smile
I should be attending
The following 1 user Likes Waterloo's post:
  • livkx
Ohh how lovely ! i would love to attend to such a magical event. I hope i have time at the given date !

BTW. Great idea ! And good luck !
(12-25-2014, 01:38 PM)Doctor_Rumelé Wrote: Ohh how lovely ! i would love to attend to such a magical event. I hope i have time at the given date !

Thanks man Cheese
(12-25-2014, 01:38 PM)Doctor_Rumelé Wrote: Ohh how lovely ! i would love to attend to such a magical event. I hope i have time at the given date !

Taking it very seriously there...
This looks like a really good RP! I'd love to come and join! I'd also love to be Security too!