disappearing Car
I place my car down in the nexus garage and it fell through the floor and disappeared and is no longer in my inventory even when re logging, anything you can do 
did you press the button use or drop? if you dropped it it goes out of your inventory (though it doesnt normally fall though the floor)
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
i think drop then it just kinda fell through the floor and when i re-logged it was no longer in my inventory
yeah drop literally drops it out of your inventory completely then someone else could pick it up i have no idea why it fell though the floor though. if you want to drive a car you need to press use. Just out of interest what car was it?
yeah i normally always press use but for some reason i pressed dropped though it did the same thing, it was a

VW Golf MKII
Unfortunately not. Im afraid it looks like you lost your car.
oh so there is nothing you can do about it thats a shame cant you check the logs or somthing
I cant an admin could however I think you will probably find they won't refund you as you dropped it.
That is bloody weird lol. I will get an admin on to this post. They can refund your car possibly, never seen that glitch before.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep