Relyks :)
Hey guys, my name is Skyler. Relyks is my alias, and if you haven't realized it already, it's my first name backwards.

I spent weeks scouting for a new, good etc. gmod server. Played on 30+, at least an hour for each one. I found Fearless, and in the past 5 days I've put in idk, like 16 hours or something. I live in Florida and since the server is hosted in the UK, I have a bit of a higher ping than normal, but not unplayable. I tried everything from DarkRP to Perp, to Gangwars to 1942 rp etc. I like CityRp's semi serious mix between dark rp and perp in a way. Anyways.

I have been almost every job and, in my opinion, role-played well as every job I've played (hopefully). I enjoy role playing and taking the "life" of whatever character your playing, because it gives me a break from other serious thing I do. Unfortunately I have played with some minges; well I guess they weren't exactly minges, just people who didn't want to follow certain rp rules. I.E. Not following NLR repeatedly or breaking fear rp, or not treating cops as what they really are: cops. But the majority of my experience has been enjoyable.

I play competitive Counter Strike Source in leagues such as CEVO and ESEA. I also play HoN and LoL. I play soccer, or I guess you guys would call it futbol, and have played it since I was 5 years old.

I have made FL my new "home" for gmod rp servers. I like the majority of the community I've played with, though I have had some unpleasant run ins and situations with certain admins *cough dryblood cough*, but that's water under the bridge.

I have found that I observe and attempt to get rid of a lot of minges and griefers, and there tends to be no admins on. Possibly because I am 5 hours behind the majority of the servers playerbase, but who knows.

I have donated a little for cash, then realized I really did like the server and donated $10 for donator status. It's not that much money and I tend to attempt to support servers I like in any way. I have yet to get my donator status, which is of no fault to the staff; more so to blame whatever douchebag (decided it would be fun to send some packets and threads to the webhost.

I hope to continue to play on Fearless and have as great of a time as I've been having. I hope to continue supporting the community as I can. Currently through donating and assisting new players to the server, laying out rules and guidelines, tips and tricks, whatever the case may be. Maybe sometime in the future I might get the honor of being able to moderate and administrate the server, keeping the server civil, the community happy, and creating a more friendly environment for all. And since I am 5 hours behind I would be able to be on when other admins could not, making it so the server could be monitored over a wider span, rather than a narrower window that only UK or EU admins could be on.

If you read all the way through my walls of text, I salute you. I hope you have a great evening and or day, depending where you are from. And if you live in the UK, you should probably go to bed seeing as it's 3:40am.

Peace. Cool
This is one outstanding welcome thread. Bravo

Welcome to Fearless. You'll love it here Smile
Yay! another player as joined the manhole.
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
(09-10-2011, 02:40 AM)Relyks Wrote: Hey guys, my name is Skyler. Relyks is my alias, and if you haven't realized it already, it's my first name backwards.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh5fieCp0H7vtiviV6-9W...xk1tm4LW0Q]

Mind = Blown.
I didn't read any more, but welcome.
Thanks for the warm welcomes guys Smile