[SELLING] Build lessons for noobs.
Im selling build lessons for people who don't know ANYTHING about building. (Adv dupes, smart weld, welding, hydraulics, doors, motors and everything i know. If you are interested then add me on steam. My steam name is TheSuperLion.
Good Idea, Some People Really Need To Learn How To Build.
Quick suggestion, might want to add some previous work, so people can see how skilled you are Smile
Indeed, I'm really not going to pay for building lessons given by someone that doesn't seem experienced whatsoever.
I was thinking about this myself although I was planning on making a practical system for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
(12-22-2014, 01:26 AM)Jan Wrote: Indeed, I'm really not going to pay for building lessons given by someone that doesn't seem experienced whatsoever.

Yeah right. Only cuz he isn't a Donator and maybe not have that much hours. Don't judge because of that. U don't know if he is a awesome builder or what. Only cuz he maybe isn't well known in FL doesn't mean that he can't build. Wow, don't judge like that Sad
(12-26-2014, 06:12 PM)SkyDiver. Wrote:
(12-22-2014, 01:26 AM)Jan Wrote: Indeed, I'm really not going to pay for building lessons given by someone that doesn't seem experienced whatsoever.

Yeah right. Only cuz he isn't a Donator and maybe not have that much hours. Don't judge because of that. U don't know if he is a awesome builder or what. Only cuz he maybe isn't well known in FL doesn't mean that he can't build. Wow, don't judge like that Sad

Calm down. We can't judge him what-so-ever because he hasn't posted the most detailed and pictured thread. There was nothing mentioned about donator statues and hours. I'm friends with plenty of non donators same as most other people
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Dauntless
(12-26-2014, 08:00 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote:
(12-26-2014, 06:12 PM)SkyDiver. Wrote:

Calm down. We can't judge him what-so-ever because he hasn't posted the most detailed and pictured thread. There was nothing mentioned about donator statues and hours. I'm friends with plenty of non donators same as most other people

Yeah, but many people says that none donators is noobs and people with not that many hours is not good at the game. I don't like when people say that. I am also friend with many none donators. It is not about the stuff that u have in the game it is about the person behind the screen. I mean that people shouldn't judge without knowing the person.