Unban [FL:RP] Jesse Pinkman
Exclamation 
Your name: ([FL:RP] Jesse Pinkman)

Your ban ID: (56957)

Banned by: ([FL:M] Pinky)

Reason: (Mugging people as mechanic)

Involved: (Cant remember names of people who was envolved except [FL:M] Pinky)

Why we should unban you: (I had an rp reason in which i forgot to tell admin which was I was stealing a car to sell in my garage, then he witnessed me doing it so i mugged him in fear he would call police. Also i feel offended that my ban time was the same as someone who was banned for rasicm. (no. 56956)
I appreciate any responses given. Even if its just advice. :p
Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse.
You will have to live with the consequences of your actions.

Anyways where you did this was in the MAIN street witch is stated in the rules that it isnt allowed. and you can only steal a car with a vaild RP reason. And im pretty sure that only rebels can ''mug'' I dont see why this ban should be removed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
From where i done it was not in sight of nexus so i thought that was allowed. Also i think most people would agree that the ban is too long.
24h ban is normal we rarley give out shorter than 24h bans you mugged as a ``mechanic`` in the mainstreet. Thats it you broke the rules i dont see why you should be unbanned
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
UBL rule 4, Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

If you need some advice, read up the rules and/or contact a staff member.

Denied.