Razer Mamba
I have this mouse, and I love it? ;3

[Image: repository%5Cproduct%5Cgallery%5CPic_2152633_489854.jpg] [Image: msmouse-6000-2.jpg]
My hand is way too big for such a small mouse Tounge

Faustie: Do you have a wireless one?
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

No, but who gives a fuck? My mouse came with a huge cable so it installs easily anywhere, and it means I don't have to dish out shit on batteries or cope with a slightly lower response time - Wireless is ALWAYS slower than wired, so technically you're downgrading your so called 'gamer' mouse with that - I thought gaming mice were meant to respond quickly? Tounge Seriously, you're paying for a fancy light and long words which don't do shit. On the fly DPI change for £50? My £10 has that. Programmable buttons? Yep. Macro shit? Yep. Web browsing shit? Yep.. They're all the same, just razer like to extract money from gullible fools :3
(09-03-2011, 04:11 PM)Faustie Wrote: No, but who gives a ***? My mouse came with a huge cable so it installs easily anywhere, and it means I don't have to dish out shit on batteries or cope with a slightly lower response time - Wireless is ALWAYS slower than wired, so technically you're downgrading your so called 'gamer' mouse with that - I thought gaming mice were meant to respond quickly? Tounge Seriously, you're paying for a fancy light and long words which don't do shit. On the fly DPI change for £50? My £10 has that. Programmable buttons? Yep. Macro shit? Yep. Web browsing shit? Yep.. They're all the same, just razer like to extract money from gullible fools :3

U are basicly paying for the razer logo not the mouse.. Thats the same with "Alienware computers" n that kinda stuff. :p
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000

I have a $10 to $25 Mouse Cheese Been working good for a year now, Need a mouse pad though D:
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Andreas,NEVER talk to me anymoar,
That mouse costs liek my whole PC lol
I got a G500 anyways
Oh,and Faustie
The response time on the Mamba is WAAAAAAY more faster than any wired mouses
Except for the mamba wired edition
[Image: blathomo.jpg]
Problem blat ?
Hmm.. So the Mamba responds faster than the human touch, because current mice that are dead cheap, even the bare minimum, work at the optimum human level..

Also the response isn't faster due to THE CABLE BEING EXACTLY THE SAME - Yep, I checked, same bog standard cable, and the cable is what defines the response time.

Blahblahblah, lingolingolingo, you're all buying overpriced pieces of crap. I say the same to anyone who actually thinks Alienware or Mac is good.
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • equal, Noobias
Just because I can <3 Tounge
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Roccat Kone had it for about 4 years so far and still love it, cost me just about 70€ which is a reasonable price for a reasonable mouse to use for a reasonable time.

And my keyboards like a 10$ keyboard, I have someprobs with it but it's alright I spose
-Signature removed-