Unban Appeal (Cathrine<33)
Tongue 
Your name: Cathrine<33

Your ban ID: 56928

Banned by: [FL:M] Decay

Reason: "Doubleaccounting to avoid ban"

Involved: Me,[FL:M] Decay and my old Account Salam That I USED to play on it not my brother.

Why we should Unban you:

Here is how my story goes:

Let's start with i am not good with English so forgive me for my mistakes.

Ok, I was banned on my Brother account i think back in 2008 when the server was new. the bans ID's are (69) And (705). Account name is (Salam), I was the one using the account and resulted into a Permed ban. After talking to some Fearless Members (On the same day i got banned) they told me that the account named (Salam) shouldn't have been Permed banned due to the low Amount of bans it had and such.

(Cathrine<33 ) Is my main account that i use now and i will make it clear that the ban on (Salam) Account was 6 years and the account shouldn't be banned permed due to the amounts of bans it has and i would like Another chance for me to play on your server that i have been enjoying with the other community members of Fearless.

The story on how i got banned was Simple, I was playing in the server with [FL:M] Decay . And i told him about how i am an old member of this community back in 2008 and How i was once banned Permed on the old Account And we changed the subject right then. After maybe 5 to 2 minutes, I told everyone i am leaving and before i clicked the disconnect button i was banned and here i am making this Unban appeal.

Now let's talk about how i got banned on the Account (Salam) Which i barely remember anything but i do remember me, shooting with the flare gun, dropping it, picking it up again and re using it again and spam the server like that. Sorry but that is all i remember and i will say sorry for those problems i caused when i was young due to me not knowing what the word "English" even meant xD.

At the end i am making this Unban Appeal hoping for you to forgive me for the problems i caused for the Staff members and the community members with the account (Salam) back in 2008. And thanks for taking your time to read this Unban Appeal of mine. Thank you.

Edit:

First question will probably be, Why did you take so long to appeal that? or why you didn't appeal before you came back?

Well I will answer both of those right now.

Let's start with Why did you take so long to appeal that?

Ban (705)(69) On (Salam) Account which i was using.
School, job and my family. As my mother have died i was the only one cooking for me family, working for money and still going to school. I had no time for Video games and i had quit garry'smod for a better life for me and my family.

Now for the other one which is why you didn't appeal before you came back?

Ban (705)(69) On (Salam)
After i got banned and left garry'smod behind i told my brother about the ban and he didn't care much. He rarely plays garry'smod at that time and Didn't mind getting banned off a server he wasn't the one playing on.
And when i got my new account Cathrine<33 . I never thought if making such an Unban Appeal because it wasn't the same account and i thought it would be ok For everyone to forget it and not waste getting the account (Salam) Unbanned as my brother Rarely plays videogames and i have never seen him play on your community

Sorry for the long post but I really Do not want to be banned on such thing Because, I love your server, Your staff and community members. They are nice and i rarely have problems in your server.
-Sarah Lambar Aka Cathrine
-Acted to hastily. I'm curious as to what other staff members have to say.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Sad to hear about your home situation, hope things go better now.

About the ban: You've been honest by confessing about it. I appreciate that.

You do seem to use your brother's account still nowadays, as the aliases match your forum name.
[Image: 1375d1e06e.jpg]

I leave the decision for a second chance or not to the enforcer of the ban.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Thanks Soulripper, And i appreciate the another chance you are giving me.

About my brother steam account, I will have to say i do not use my brother account nowdays, last time i have used it was a year ago before opening my main account which is Cathrine<33

You can check the name history here and you will see last time i used the name Sarah Lambar was 3 Jul, 2013
And i opened my account on 20 July, 2013.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/PTLSalam/namehistory
I'm all for second chanses, but the fact that you've racked up 4 bans already on your alternative account (including this ban) That's what im a bit worried about.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
(12-19-2014, 05:13 PM)DecayXV Wrote: I'm all for second chanses, but the fact that you've racked up 4 bans already on your alternative account (including this ban) That's what im a bit worried about.

Thanks for replying DecayXV.

But even with my 4 bans on my main account I think i do not deserve to be banned for Double Accounting for the following reasons i have talked about above and i do deeply regret it and i will have to say this is better then running and hiding from the truth about the old account all those days and dealing with my the problem now.
Cathrine<33 (STEAM_0:1:69277100)
Lizzie <3 (STEAM_0:0:68950913)
Friendlyaimbot (STEAM_0:0:77489109)
ButtToucher (STEAM_0:0:77520690)
FriendlyAimbot (STEAM_0:1:77532969)
friendlypee (STEAM_0:0:77545448)
friendlylol (STEAM_0:0:77561113)
friendlyg (STEAM_0:1:77566008)
sexondabeach (STEAM_0:0:77595038)
Who let the dogs out (STEAM_0:1:77628597)
teehee (STEAM_0:1:77889293)

Explain all of these accounts.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Explain what? The first one is my account what do i need to Explain?

Edit:

Cathrine<33 (STEAM_0:1:69277100) is my account

Lizzie <3 (STEAM_0:0:68950913) is Salam my brother's account

Friendlyaimbot (STEAM_0:0:77489109) is someone who used to harass me on another community.  I can provide a link to that community to provide as evidence if you need it

--- --- ---

I don't know who all these accounts are, but after looking at the profiles, they are all family shared accounts, they have no actual games listed below

ButtToucher (STEAM_0:0:77520690)
FriendlyAimbot (STEAM_0:1:77532969)
friendlypee (STEAM_0:0:77545448)
friendlylol (STEAM_0:0:77561113)
friendlyg (STEAM_0:1:77566008)
sexondabeach (STEAM_0:0:77595038)
Who let the dogs out (STEAM_0:1:77628597)

--- --- ---

I don't know who teehee (STEAM_0:1:77889293) is but he has a hacking ban, I suspect that he is all the family shared accounts

--- --- ---

Jokhah has helped me research this case and if you would allow him to post here, I would appreciate it.
Personally I belive in second chances and I want to give you the benefit of the doubt.
However it is a terms of service violation, So if you're to break any rules from here on out your permanent ban will be reinstated.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
I agree with decay on this one. Approved.