Unban Request for Edned
Your name: [FL:RP] Edned

Your ban ID: 56756

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: "FearRP"

Involved: Me and the corleone members at the time (forgotten names)

Why we should unban you: Okay, so let's start off from where it started. I was driving down the road in my car and I suddenly got a lag spike. I accidentally rammed into his car so he said "GET OUT". I got out of the vehicle and he said "get on the ground!" so I did... As he walked away and he was unarmed and he did not handcuff me (made it look like he wanted to do a car chase or something) I decided to make a run for it, I got in my car and I did a Car chase RP. I drove into the corleone base (where my group where) so they could back me up. He randomly shot one of the UNARMED corleone members and killed him, another person tranquilized him and tied him up. That is where I got banned. I believe this is totally unacceptable and when I found out he was an ADMIN it made me laugh even more! It is not acceptable behaviour and I don't think that admins can ban players at free will without having a proper reason. I was mortified because it sounded like the wrong person...

Yours Sincerely,
[FL:RP] Edned
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=11]
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
(12-13-2014, 06:54 PM)Edned Wrote: Your name: [FL:RP] Edned

Your ban ID: 56756

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: "FearRP"

Involved: Me and the corleone members at the time (forgotten names)

Why we should unban you: Okay, so let's start off from where it started. I was driving down the road in my car and I suddenly got a lag spike. I accidentally rammed into his car so he said "GET OUT". I got out of the vehicle and he said "get on the ground!" so I did... As he walked away and he was unarmed and he did not handcuff me (made it look like he wanted to do a car chase or something) I decided to make a run for it, I got in my car and I did a Car chase RP. I drove into the corleone base (where my group where) so they could back me up. He randomly shot one of the UNARMED corleone members and killed him, another person tranquilized him and tied him up. That is where I got banned. I believe this is totally unacceptable and when I found out he was an ADMIN it made me laugh even more! It is not acceptable behaviour and I don't think that admins can ban players at free will without having a proper reason. I was mortified because it sounded like the wrong person...

Lying in the courthouse may lead to a permanent ban. He wasn't an "unarmed corleone." I had you at gunpoint, with my M4. While that was happening, Black ran out with an AK47 and started shouting "Get on the ground get on the ground!" etc. Now, I had a weapon out so FearRP didn't apply. I called officer down in the radio as I got shot [19:38:58] [FL] Monev (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /radio 11-99 | Officer down | Requesting all units. You were constantly breaking FearRP throughout the whole pursuit but I never got time to punish you until I got tranqed, tied up and hostaged [19:39:06] Brennan (STEAM_0:1:57889113) said: /me takes out a Tranquillizer Sniper from their backup |   [19:39:26] Brennan (STEAM_0:1:57889113) said: /me starts to tie up Alex Warren.

[19:09:03] [FL:RP] BlackSanta (STEAM_0:0:49298071) said: /me takes out a AK 47 from their backup

[19:39:01] [FL] Monev (STEAM_0:1:42682118) Killed: [FL:RP] BlackSanta (STEAM_0:0:49298071) using weapon_mad_m4
I apologize but I was lagging so much I could not see what was going on. Next time I will just log off when there is a lag issue.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Denied.