Just bought and Xbox One controller, which games can i use it for on PC?
Don't know that many PC simulation/racing games that would be good with a controller, any suggestions?
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Euro Truck Simulator 2, OMSI, F1, Bus Driver etc. Ask me if you want some more recommendations
Any Ubisoft game I would say. They're optimized for Xbox controllers in general. I hate using my keyboard and mouse to play games like Far Cry 4, Watch Dogs and AC:Unity.
(12-16-2014, 07:00 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: Euro Truck Simulator 2, OMSI, F1, Bus Driver etc. Ask me if you want some more recommendations

Really? Simulation games are the sh*ttest games you could play with a controller. I used to play Ets 2 with one, it was horrible. You need to perfectly program it so that the slightest touch of the joystick doesn't just make you crash into a wall.
Just look for racing/simulation games that look appealing to you on the Steam Store, chances are that they'll have controller support (It'll even tell you if they do in the features list!).
He asked for PC Sim and Racing games. My experience with controllers and Sims are amazing. I can't play ETS2 without one.
(12-16-2014, 08:44 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: He asked for PC Sim and Racing games. My experience with controllers and Sims are amazing. I can't play ETS2 without one.
You use a steering wheel, like me.
http://www.motioninjoy.com/

That program is usefull for people who wanna use ps3 controller or xbox controller for pc , but i suggest for simulation games , by g27
(12-17-2014, 03:36 AM)The Rock Wrote: http://www.motioninjoy.com/

That program is usefull for people who wanna use ps3 controller or xbox controller for pc , but i suggest for simulation games , by g27
DO NOT USE MOTIONINJOY!!
I have had very bad experiences with it. It would spam me with ads and ads and ads. Besides, xbox contollers can be used normally in windows, just by downloading the "official" drivers for them.
(12-16-2014, 08:52 PM)Clawz Wrote:
(12-16-2014, 08:44 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: He asked for PC Sim and Racing games. My experience with controllers and Sims are amazing. I can't play ETS2 without one.
You use a steering wheel, like me.
Not everyone has the money to buy a steering wheel. I don't see how that has anything to do with what he's asking really Smile

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(12-16-2014, 05:43 PM)TandyCane Wrote: Don't know that many PC simulation/racing games that would be good with a controller, any suggestions?

Dirt 3 is a good racing game, nearly a sim, not as much as others but still a good game to choose.