Reece's Ban Appeal
Your name: ReeceyBoi81

Your ban ID: 56831

Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: I was banned for NLR.

Involved: Nobody

Why we should unban you: I personally believe I should be unbanned as I never knew I broke NLR as the timer in the top right-hand corner was on 0. I was trying to repair my car and then get out of my NLR zone as George said I was breaking it when I thought I wasn't due to the timer on 0, I was in the inventory trying my fastest to rush myself and then I ended up banned. I believe it was unfair as I had explained to him that my NLR Timer said 0 and that I thought my NLR was over, but apparently it wasn't.
(12-15-2014, 07:54 PM)-Reece- Wrote: my NLR Timer said 0.

NLR Timer Starts at 0 and counts up to 5
For me, it doesn't start at 0 it goes up to 5 minutes remaining.
The NLR timer works with it says how long it is since you died. It doesn't count down how long it is till you can return to the place where you died.

If it showed 0 then you died 0 minutes ago.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Ah Right, I never knew this. I am truly sorry for what happened and appeared to have got it mixed up.
(12-15-2014, 10:21 PM)-Reece- Wrote: Ah Right, I never knew this. I am truly sorry for what happened and appeared to have got it mixed up.

Everyone makes mistakes, Just read though the rules on the F1 Menu or on the website, And there shouldn't be a misunderstanding. xD
Denied.

Ban has been explained to the banned player.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator