I got RDM'd then banned
Your name: CM Skunk

Your ban ID: 56575

Banned by: [FL] Sir Crow

Reason: NLR, d/c to gain presidency back after being killed

Involved: Just me and Sir crow since he tied me up in presidents office

Why we should unban you: Yesterday I was playing as president when an admin 'Sir Crow' tied me up and rdm'd me for previous law I made as president earlier in the night was to ban protesting which I set before but I lagged out before so when I joined back in those laws were not set and he still proceeded to accuse me of theses laws even though the law was not set and proceeded to tie me up so I couldn't message no and then to kill me using a Molotov.

So then I after I lagged out again I quickly to check what keeps on making my steam crash and then decided to join the server back once I think I found a solution and then as I got to choose characters I am surprised to see the president slot was still open form when I was president. Since my presidency was short lived I decided to become president again but follow RP rules of not having any recollection of who killed me.

However the same admin who killed me banned me for doing this and I was unaware of this rule and the admin didn't even tell I can get banned for this he just done it. I feel this is a bit of harsh ban to be honest since I couldn't help lagging out and if you were to check there was multiple times where I disconnected and reconnected from the server at different times during that day.

I have now learned my lesson and won't do it again but I don't think I deserve to be banned this long since I didn't know I was breaking the rules and the admin RDM'd me for laws I have previously set and was not in place around the time he killed me.

Thank you for taking this under consideration

- CM Skunk
I checked logs
You added the protest law after your timeout so it was current law (if that's the reason for raid. Altho doesn't seam like a good 1)
After getting killed you didn't timeout you disconnected and re joined
Went strait back to president. Bypassing team lock and breaking nlr
(12-09-2014, 01:10 PM)Temar Wrote: I checked logs
You added the protest law after your timeout so it was current law (if that's the reason for raid. Altho doesn't seam like a good 1)
After getting killed you didn't timeout you disconnected and re joined
Went strait back to president. Bypassing team lock and breaking nlr

Thank you for replying to this anyway I understand
I killed you for making protesting illegal. I was doing a peaceful protest to get the laws changed about the blocked windows. I asked Venom if that was reason enough to raid and he said yes. I went in the nexus and saw you coming down the elevator. I tied you up, went back up to the 4th floor, rp'd with you for a bit, then said something about burning you alive. That didn't work as you just kinda stepped out of my fire so I shot and killed you. You then disconnected and rejoin the server, became president and, as I didn't have the chat logs open, Venom said over teamspeak you had said someone had broke into your office, thus breaking NLR. You disconnected to regain presidency and bypass the "cooldown."
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(12-09-2014, 03:38 PM)SirCrow Wrote: I killed you for making protesting illegal. I was doing a peaceful protest to get the laws changed about the blocked windows. I asked Venom if that was reason enough to raid and he said yes. I went in the nexus and saw you coming down the elevator. I tied you up, went back up to the 4th floor, rp'd with you for a bit, then said something about burning you alive. That didn't work as you just kinda stepped out of my fire so I shot and killed you. You then disconnected and rejoin the server,  became president and, as I didn't have the chat logs open, Venom said over teamspeak you had said someone had broke into your office, thus breaking NLR. You disconnected to regain presidency and bypass the "cooldown."

I understand now that is not allowed thank you for informing me on what I did wrong and it won't happen again
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Please note, rejoining to regain a job with a time limit is not allowed, as it is abusing in an attempt to bypass set times.

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]